Boards

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-03-27 03:18:21 — Link

Sure, no problem :3

Hey everyone!

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 20:37:26 — Link

Surprisingly one of my Genetic power unicorns got counterstrike. I wasn't even trying to breed it into him, it just happened. XD

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/34120

Breeder of Lykos

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 18:12:08 — Link

Wow congratz Revan!! It's an awesome foal :)

I still couldn't have the counterstrike ability, but I got this foal yesterday and I'm so proud: 

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/38871

He's a Zebra qith two green genes :D and I got his mother from the pound... e will be open for stud once he is grown up n_n

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 18:26:15 — Link

Please post your avaliable unis for breeding to share them on the first page :) 

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 21:23:43 — Link

Stallions:

Odepius

Nameless (name pending)

Aldrich

Chimera 

Mares: 

Orangezinger

Racing Stripes

Tharja

Helen

Breeder of Lykos

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 02:57:39 — Link

Thank you so much! I added them :)

• Flutterlicious
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 00:55:16 — Link

I'd like to join! Battle unicorns.. kinda defeats the purpose, but amazing all the same. Trying to build up unicorns as well, so this'll be great to work on!

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 15:32:50 — Link

Welcome then, Flutter n_n Feel free to contact other members as well, or if you would like to breed with any of the unicorns listed on the first post. If you have unis open for breeding for other members, please let me know and I'll list them aswell. Enjoy!

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 19:13:07 — Link

Here's mine:

Cocoa Stomp

Avalanche

Clover

Get Steppin'

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 20:10:12 — Link

I'd love to join this project as a side breeder, I'm not entirely focused on unicorns, but I'd love to help breed them! :D

Hhhhhiiiiii......

I use an Ipad most of the time. It likes to correct my right words, wrong. -.- Sorry if a word is spelled wrong or just doesn't make sense.

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 17:22:49 — Link

May I join? :) Me and my uni mare S (link down there) would love to help. S has nice genes except for that poor hearing. :3

Her greatest gene: Counterstrike

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/14326

I also have her son Mako, who has a magic horn and a solid horn. :)

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/15367

EDIT: she had a daughter! Down here. :) Even better genes this time. <33

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/48208

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-04-10 01:49:55 — Link

Sorry guys, I've been stuck on mobile for a long time, and haven't been able to post links and stuff D: I'll get it done ASAP! So sorry.

Edit: I am afraid I'm going to have to leave this group. I have decided to specialize in dragons, but I can still be a side breeder, if you guys still want me in the team!

Im so sorry.

Hey everyone!

• CDRCShepard
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-19 19:30:58 — Link

Hello! I am new to this site by, eh, a couple weeks at most I think at this point. I am interested in joining this group - I've been working with the unicorns i've aquired and breeding selectively and testing out how genes, etc, work. Dominants, recessives, etc. I've taken note that sometimes even after the most scrutiny to be selective something comes out a miss, but some have worked out pretty well. Breeding the offspring I hope will bring out more of these dominant positive genes! Especially with others vying to do the same thing.

If I need to show examples of some of my Unicorns, will definitely do so. I will say some have some decent recessives but a few not so great either, which is why i'm trying to "breed them out" with the off spring. I am needing to upgrade my stable as i've been fiddling a bit much with experimental breedings and popping a few babies here and there that it is getting quite crowded, lol.

In any event, I will check back later! Thank you and take care!

"I should go."

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 21:00:30 — Link

Icicle: Welcome to the proyect then! :) Feel free to talk with another members, I'm adding you to the list as a side breeder. Also, if you have any uni open for breeding for the members of the group, post it and I will add them aswell

S.the.Unicorn: Of course you can join :) You have some greats unis, i'm adding you and them to the main list!

ShadowClaw: Aww, it was nice to have you there!! Good luck with dragons!!

CDRC Shepard: Welcome to the group!! If you have some unis that you would like to share I will add them to the main list. Also, there are some unis with all good genes, I have a few of them and I try to use only them for the war horse proyect, however some may hav one bad recessive, elemental vulneraility, that I'm trying to get out my bloodlines without success :p

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-22 15:00:50 — Link

Gina: Thanks!!! :D I'll try To help. >w<

Edit:

Some breaking news -

Look what I got randomly outta the pound! o3o Elemental resistance + strong muscles. o-o

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/54845

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla