Boards < General < General Chat < Manuscript parts?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 22:27:46 — Link

So, I just wanted to poll everyone and see how much exploring you've all been up to and make sure that it's not just me that can't find one of these buggers.

I've explored 20 pets fully for the last day (well, since I just woke up for ~10 hours of sleep I'm exploring them all again now also) and I still have no clue how/where to get these manuscript pieces!

Admittedly it seems that only 2 people have managed to get one, so it could just be that they are SUPER rare - but does anyone have any idea how they show up? Are they an item on the ground? Do you get them from a chest? From beating a boss temple?

Any information, maybe from someone that has gotten one, would be super helpful seeing as I'm exploring to my maximum ability and haven't found one yet.

Also, everyone else that is hunting for one, let us know how much exploring you're doing so I can get a general feel of the competition...

• Kasei
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 22:28:45 — Link

i have also been exploring like crazy to alas no luck lol

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 22:38:27 — Link

Shilar said she got hers from a chest. So, killing guardians and looting chest seems to be the way to go. 

Breeder of Lykos

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 22:42:21 — Link

Shilar said she got hers from a chest. So, killing guardians and looting chest seems to be the way to go. 

Awesome. Thanks for that info... in that case it seems a lot of my exploring has been next-to-useless since a large number of my pets aren't able to kill guardians reliably. D: I only have a couple that pretty much never lose.

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 22:44:26 — Link

I have 71 pets and explore with about 55 of them (some get tamed, some I don't have the time to get out for a walk) and I haven't seen one of the pieces. -.-

I'm not sure how others manage to get a piece.

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Amberfly
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 22:50:05 — Link

I've been exploring on and off all day, till my best pets are out of energy. I've found several scriptoriums, defeated several guardians and plundered their treasure chests, but I haven't found a single manuscript piece. If you have to kill the temple bosses to get them I'll just resign myself to never finding any because I can never never kill those guys. They take me out in one or two turns, max.

• Elviril
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 23:47:46 — Link

I ve been exploring with all of my pets and even managed to beat beast temple a couple of times, opened some chests but havent seen the manuscript parts so far XD

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 00:51:13 — Link

I've been exploring on and off all day, till my best pets are out of energy. I've found several scriptoriums, defeated several guardians and plundered their treasure chests, but I havent found a single manuscript piece.

^Same here. :[ They appear to be far too rare for my poor pets to comprehend.

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 15:03:51 — Link

explored all yesterday with 10 or so pets and nothing yet.

• Cornishninja
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 15:16:58 — Link

I've been exploring with all pets every time they gain enough energy to do so since yesterday morning XD Haven't found a thing... still... there's eight bits yet to go, so there's time yet XD

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 19:46:54 — Link

so it's a communal thing, cool. we're going to unlock the different golems one at a time? :)

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 20:00:15 — Link

35 pets fully explored TWICE aday sence release still nothing o.o.

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 21:59:12 — Link

I've been absolutely exhausting my pets out trying to find manuscript pieces so I can hopefully unlock a golem, but I've had no luck so far. Even with my pets beating the gaurdians as consistantly as they (usually) do, there's nothing!

Is it just me, or is this feeling ridiculously rare? It's like trying to find an energy drink at a magic shop! Only happened once, and I didn't have near enough silver.

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 08:28:10 — Link

So, I've still been exploring almost full time and I notice that no one else has found a manuscript piece in the last day... did it break? Or is a set number of possible findings a day capped maybe? It seems like it is broken since no one else has found any.

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 20:51:01 — Link

they... seem to have stopped. Maybe they've all been found by people who haven't noticed, or don't understand they should turn them in.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla