Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < How bout some Pokemon love?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 23:22:47 — Link

I have nothing against Lampent, I just feel it's lacking in the creativity department. It's pretty cute, though.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 00:25:04 — Link

I like mostly all pokemon! My least favorites are humanoid style pokemon such as jynx.... That thing gave me nightmares...

My favorite is Charizard, that's probably obvious that it's in my user ^.^'

Anybody else here a fan of flying types?

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 02:00:46 — Link

I have to say right now....I hate the way the X and Y Starters look. I love the classic starters though, Like Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle are deffently my favorite starters....I can never choose between them...I currently have Soulsilver....(Getting kinda old now I know) But I really love pidgety, hes always my first capture pokemon and unless I get Lugia he never goes into the PC.

• mint
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 02:56:25 — Link

I like flying types too! But I gotta say, the humanoid/bipedal ones tend to be my favorite (probably because they're easier to draw for me...?) I JUST LOVE JYNX OK SHE'S MY BABY.... ;o; And Gardevoir and Lucario and Breloom and Blaziken and wow all my faves <3

Which, following that logic, you could deduce that my favorite X&Y starter is Chespin! What a cutie!

electricity is in my soul.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 08:18:10 — Link

I like mostly all pokemon! My least favorites are humanoid style pokemon such as jynx.... That thing gave me nightmares...

My favorite is Charizard, that's probably obvious that it's in my user ^.^'

Anybody else here a fan of flying types?

_

Flying types are one of my faverts i love birds and dragons anything that can fly realy. and your not the only one, iam not fong of humanioed ones, the only reason i liked my timburr Mr Shiny is becuse in case you hadnt guessed with his name, hes a shiny, my second, and Spirit the gengars my first.

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 14:46:25 — Link

I don't really have a favorite type... most of my favorite starters are water, though.

Kanto: Bulbasaur (Grass)

Johto: Cyndaquil (fire)

Hoenn: Mudkip (Water)

Sinnoh: Piplup (Water)

Unova: Oshawott (Water)

X&Y: Froakie (I hate the name, but oh so  cute!) (Water)

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 04:10:17 — Link

I'm a fan of Flying-types! I wasn't originally, but then I did a monotype run with them (which I still have to finish... long story), and I now appreciate their variety. Water-types are cool in my book too, they tend to be good at taking damage as well as dealing it. And Surf's always a nice strong move. :)

#33507 on Aywas

• Bren
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 08:37:24 — Link

Pika Pika!

"Music is What Feelings Sound Like" 

"Life is like Photography...We Develop from the Negatives"

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks"

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 21:46:15 — Link

Char! Char Char! 

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 02:22:31 — Link

I'm 21 years old and I'm planning on buying the new DS just to play it! I have a theory: When I'll stop playing pokemon games, I'll grow up, so I can't skip this generation!

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

• xMarker
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-31 06:57:39 — Link

Pichu!

I'm currently playing Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs.

• Silverfrost1010
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-03 07:46:06 — Link

Can't wait for the new games, luv Pokemon X3

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla