Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < How bout some Pokemon love?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• mint
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 21:37:59 — Link

Are you guys as excited for the new games as I am? :D

electricity is in my soul.

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 21:44:02 — Link

*rolls in* :3 'nother Pokemon fan reporting in!

I'm pretty darn hyped about X & Y, even despite not being able to get a 3DS. xD

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 23:36:43 — Link

I can't wait for them to be out! It'll be an improvement over black and white. I mean, don't get me wrong, I liked the story and some of the new Pokemon, but I absolutely could not stand some of them, or the weird theatre thing they had in the first set.

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

• mint
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 23:42:16 — Link

Ahhh yes, I can't wait either! Or for PMD: Gates of Infinity.... sighhhhhh why can't it be the 24th already?

What are you guys' speculations about Sylveon...?

• RushingWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 17:43:39 — Link

Sylveon's a flying type in my opinion. And I'm not too excited for Magnagates because they don't have as wide of a variety of pokemon to be. 

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 20:48:36 — Link

I'm pretty excited for the new games too. I think Sylveon's either Flying or Normal, I've thought that since she was Ninfia. (I know, gender-neutral terms, but c'mon, Sylveon is clearly a she at heart.)

Does anybody else here know about Nuzlocke runs? I'm a wee bit addicted to those. x3

#33507 on Aywas

• RushingWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 06:05:05 — Link

Omg nuzlockes. Gary killed most of my pokemon :c

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 03:44:16 — Link

I love the new pokemon, though people I know keep saying that pokemon is running out of ideas.... Well, I'll probably just annoy my parents into getting me a 3DS (annoy; not nag - annoying is way worse)

I would choose Fennekin as my starter... FireFox, derp.

Anyone else have a favorite starter for the new games?

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 11:13:03 — Link

Fennekin would be mine but i think its two soon for one, that and Absol will always and forever been my favert pokemon, nothing can replace it.

On the topic of pokemon dose anyone else here think Scorpede is a monster? everywhere i look it says it, and iam frankly sick and tired of it. Scorpede is an awsome pokemon and yet people hate it becuse it looks like a giant centapede. It drives me nuts :I

Oh i see nuzlock mentioned, gary killed a whole team huh, i have a worse one. Geting your whole team wiped out by a wild bebarral and one of your pokemon was a grass type!!!!!!!!!! but becuse even though your grotal was a higher level it got to move first you lost it. and worst thing was it wouldnt let me run away i tryed and tryed to no availe. Forever RIP Twigy(grotal),Ravia(stariavia),Blake(ralts),Snowie(Patchritue) and Loppy(male bunnery)

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 21:22:52 — Link

I'm excited, but I need to get a 3 DS first xP

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 22:50:52 — Link

What about this one? In a Nuzlocke, losing two Pokemon in a double wild battle... because the "first" Pokemon was slower than the wilds, so you couldn't run away. Even though the "second" one was much faster. Dem hidden game mechanics. :B

#33507 on Aywas

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 06:48:40 — Link

oh i hate it when both pokemon die in a double battle as my white games glictched. If both pokemon in a double battle die, even though i have some to replace them it says they are fainted and wont let me even though they are green and full hp. i have to turn off my game and get back into it to contuie the game :( i lost an absol female that i wanted to catch becuse of this anoying glitch.

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 13:54:54 — Link

I'm kinda mad thaat the new game is for 3DS... I'm perfectly happy with my old DSi, I probably won't get the new ame simply because it would cost me 170$ to play it. I also wasn't happy with the creativity in B&W- a lamp pokemon?! Nor am I happy with the names of the X&Y legendaries. My friend expressed it perfectly- they look like they came from a random letter generator. Don't take me as a Pokemon hater, I just think  the old ones (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Rangers, Mystery Dungeon) are the best.

My favorite Pokemon is Phanpy or Glaceon, probably.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 15:13:41 — Link

I've been playing Pokemon conquest recently. I doubt I'll doubt I'll buy X and Y because I don't have a 3DS 

• mint
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 22:38:37 — Link

Hey, don't go hatin' on Lampent! O':

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla