Boards < Advertising < Item Sales < Cheap sales/trades - clearing out inventory!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• PixieBunnii
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-16 18:19:55 — Link

Edit: no longer running out of warehouse space LMAO but still selling these items :3

Preferred trades would be wood/clay so I can construct the warehouse lvl 2 xD, however accepting silver also. There are only small quantities of each and they're stuff I don't need this early in the game, so taking any offers.

Golem schemes are free for new players.

UPDATE: Glowshroom & deviance extractor - sold, quantities of other items have increased. Also selling 2x wood golem, x1 laminaria golem, x1 biogas bubble, x2 mutagen, x1 elegant feather, x1 scheme: activated egg (grade 1), x1 major scroll of insight. For more valuable items, silver would be preferred :>

(Edit: the image seemed to have disappeared so I reuploaded it LMAO, lmk if it vanishes again :3)

(Apologies if the edit seems extra/absurd for this small junk sale, I used to play games where sales edits were rlly common and I enjoy making silly little edits lmao)

• PixieBunnii
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-16 18:31:22 — Link

Ah i just looked up the glowshroom and fire scale and saw ones selling for 1k TwT those ones probably won't be as cheap, I'm still quite new and didn't realise the price. Would it be wise to sell them for cheaper than 1k or am I scamming myself at that point lmao? I wanna make things affordable and also get random junk out of my inv asap lol

• flufffluff406
  • User

Posted at 2024-09-29 22:01:36 — Link

can i buy the wood golems and the major scroll of insight? dm me if still availible please and thank you.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla