Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Orchid Pets!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• PixieBunnii
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-16 15:19:14 — Link

Kia ora, I'm pixie!

• PixieBunnii
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-16 15:20:13 — Link

Omg almost the entire msg disappeared and I have to re-type everything x.x

• PixieBunnii
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-16 15:45:43 — Link

Kia ora, I'm pixie!

I've been playing for about a week (technically a returning player, had an account in high school but had no idea what was going on/didn't play for very long lmao), and would love to meet other active players.

Most of my pets are named after orchids and other plants, the profiles all show which plant they were named after, including fun facts about them! Botany and orchids are my special interest, and I love to share info about them. It'd mean a lot if ppl checked out my orchid pets, I hope y'all enjoy them :3

Photos of each flower will be added once I get my computer set up again, currently on mobile so I'm unsure what it looks like for most players. The pets stats are rlly bad ofc bc I'm new lol, with experience the orchid pet collection will improve.

I've been having a dilemma with both storage and stable space, and have grown too emotionally attached to the pets to sell/pound any of them LMAO x.x  I'm saving up for the lvl 2 blueprints but still won't have enough materials to build them, if anyone has spare wood and rocks to trade it'd be much appreciated :>

Today I discovered the list of pet skins, and:

The tropical warrior throdama is absolutely gorgeous! I need it oml TwT it's the perfect representation of my fav lore OC, and pink/green is my fav colour combo.

My main goal for beastkeeper is to get the tropical warrior, ik it'll be a lot of time and effort but it's so worth it. I've been researching throdama breeding and it's a bit confusing, but I'm starting to understand it. Any advice from experienced throdama breeders would be much appreciated! 

Thanks so much for reading all that lol

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla