Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < Many Questions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• EccentricPresence
  • User

Posted at 2022-08-23 04:56:46 — Link

Hello! I have many questions ^^ I'll try to remember them and post them here. Would appreciate some help/answers

1) Can certain things be gathered from certain places when exploring? If so, what is best to find where?

2) My inventory is full. What should I do with all these items I have, and how do I know what they do?

3) When all my pets are out of energy, is there anything else I can be doing to help progress through the game, or do I just have to wait?

4) How does one get golems?

5) How does one get better pets (like genes and stats)? Do I just have to breed a bunch or should I try to find them?

I had more but this is all I can think of right now, haha

Eccentric - Ecco - He/they

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-08-23 17:21:06 — Link

Ok, lots to answer :)

1) there is a list of materials and where to find them under Player Guides in the forum - Monues made it. It's pretty exhaustive and will really help you.

2) Ok, some items you need to build buildings, others to make tack apparel, others like cotton to make bandages, and so on. Have a look at the List Of Recipes to see what you need for which item. To free up space, USE your schemes and blueprints, they then go into your Craft and Construction tab. You can sell the tack items to get some silver.

If you'd like a warehouse level 2 blueprint, I can sell it to you for 100 silver.

3) If your pets are out of energy there isn't really much you can do unfortunately.

4) To get golems you need blueprints, Use them and then construct the golem. I have golem schemes for sale as well.

5) the pound can be helpful. Look for GP3 pets that have the right genes on Breeding Offers, click on their children and try adopting one or two out the pound. You're slightly more likely to get a decent pet.

Any other questions just shout. ^^

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• EccentricPresence
  • User

Posted at 2022-08-24 01:29:04 — Link

Ah, thank you!

And yes please if you'd be willing to sell a warehouse level 2 blueprint!

Would you say it'd be better to save up materials to build a level 2 warehouse or stable first? I'm going to have to really get exploring. What golem schemes do you have and what would you sell them for?

Hmm, it seems I can't bid or buyout on anything on auction anymore, would this be because my inventory is full? If that's the case, I won't even be able to get schemes or blueprints without getting rid of stuff first. Would I try to sell things or just destroy them if I need space?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-08-24 21:18:06 — Link

Just use all your blueprints. I think get the warehouse first, and then the stable.

• EccentricPresence
  • User

Posted at 2022-08-24 22:20:15 — Link

I don't have any blueprints in my inventory, I basically just have food and materials

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-08-29 20:05:30 — Link

If you have odd things you can only use to make apparel with (eg cryptomorph chitin), you can always sell it.

Otherwise just focus on building your warehouse. LMK if you get stuck.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla