Posted at 2022-08-18 22:34:15 — Link

Hey y'all,

Feel free to call me Bones for short. I also go by Vega. I use they/them pronouns. I'm 21 and currently finishing a bachelors degree in wildlife biology with a minor in zoology. I've worked with a bunch of critters, including wolves and otters, so if you ever feel compelled to nerd out about zoo stuff or the like you're more than welcome to send me a PM (:

I used to play beast keeper ages ago but it had been several years since I last logged on and I lost track of my account so I'm starting over. My favorite species are pumas, lykos, and the alien species. If anyone is interested in free unicorns, cockatrices, or a gryphon please let me know. I'd love to give them to good homes!

A few other things I enjoy are drawing, boxing, and bone collecting. I'm also obsessed with the show Love, Death, and Robots. I really enjoy music as well, mostly alternative and metalcore but I dabble in many other genres and small indy bands. I like swapping music with people so I'm always open to suggestions. I play violin, viola, bass, and a little bit of guitar.

Happy beast keeping!

as above, so below

ɐꙅ ɐpoʌɘ, ꙅo pɘןoʍ