Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs < Items don’t disappear when collected when exploring

Boards

• JadeHunterZoloman
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-28 22:57:01 — Link

When I collect items when exploring I noticed that sometimes an item I collected doesn't disappear as it should. I've seen the same type of item next to each other but one doesn't disappear while the other does when I collect it. 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-28 23:55:20 — Link

Have you tried hard refreshing the page? It could be a cache issue.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• JadeHunterZoloman
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-29 14:23:46 — Link

Yes I have

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-29 14:58:38 — Link

Ok, I don't know when Angel will be on the site, but I hope she sees this soon. She's the only one with access to the code.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2022-07-31 22:26:59 — Link

Just a guess, could it be that you ran out of space in your inventory for the second item? If this isn't the case, could you please provide more data for debugging? The time when you were exploring, the pet you used to explore, and what item exactly it was. You may submit data for any new explore session with this data in case this bug is easily reproducible at your account.

• JadeHunterZoloman
  • User

Posted at 2022-08-08 01:32:15 — Link

I know it's not the best but you can see that I have col the item but it is still there. I had to get rid of something in my inventory so I could collect it but it happens on other occasions as well

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla