Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Free pets and breeding for Newbies!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Smithea27
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-05 03:35:38 — Link

If your new and want a pet look in my sales tab and u can have any pet there free. If you see a pet in any of my other tabs (fair warning no lvl 50 or devs) I will give you (some pets I won't give away tho). I will also bred you a pet u want and you get free breeding offers on all my pets (except devs and lvl 50 but you still get a discount on those). 

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

(Also if you PM me I'm more likely to see it than if you post in this forum but I will still try to check this regularlly)

- Smithea27

~- Pet Sales, Item Sales, Breeding Requests, etc. -~

If you have a lykos (even if it has degeneration) that you are going to send to the pound ask me if I have room and if I do I'll buy them from you for 500 silver

• claw734
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-07 23:33:35 — Link

Hi! Could you breed Spirit and Frosty for me please? This is my first day playing beastkeeper. Thank you so much!

• KimSeokjin92
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-08 05:05:19 — Link

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1767195

Could i adopt this boy off of you? Buckskin is my favorite coat color on horses! 

• Smithea27
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-09 08:04:22 — Link

@claw734 I just did I'll send the baby to you once it's grow up

- Smithea27

If you have a lykos (even if it has degeneration) that you are going to send to the pound ask me if I have room and if I do I'll buy them from you for 500 silver

• Smithea27
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-09 08:05:26 — Link

@KinSeokjin92 yes I'll send him to you

- Smithea27

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla