Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < New Player Pet Bank | Giveaway Thread

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Wisteria

Posted at 2021-12-30 17:20:28 — Link

Hi. I am always breeding toward certain goals, which leaves me with sometimes multiple tabs full of genetic power 3 perfect trait or a few off perfect trait pets. I also have older level 50's that aren't perfect at all, but can net 1k-7k silver per exploration which helps A LOT early game. :)

If anyone is genuinely new to Beast Keeper and having a hard time making a profit because they have no good females to breed, or no really good pets to explore with, I'd be happy to gift pets.

How to:

Leave a post here that you're new and specify exactly what you're looking for. This may attract other older players to PM and help you also. (Wood, stone, stable level 2, any level 50, GP3 lykos, etc.) Do not ask for rainbow jars or other premium items. If you do, you will nullify any support otherwise given to you and I will not respond to you. If you are unsure what a premium item is, go to trading -> Premium Shop and view the items there.

To receive the promised pets:

Send me a PM or I otherwise will not check this thread at all. Just send me a private message and include the following:

-How many pets you want: (Limit is 5, and PLEASE take 5 if you can use five!)

-Your favorite species: 

-Is there anything you're hurting for more than anything else? (No premium items. Examples include silver, golem blueprints, a piece of tack, etc.)

-Do you need a level 50 pet?

There is 0 gaurentee you will receive your favorite species, but if I have it on hand, you will receive at least one. There may be wait time if I need to breed a new one for you. :) I will try to include a variety of pets if you wish for multiple. The level 50 WILL be GP3 but may have red stats, it is purely to get you started and help you buy females from the auction house so you may begin breeding and making a profit that way, or for finishing quests that require high level stats.

If you run out of space and no longer want pets gifted to you PLEASE sell them (even for a low amount, like 5k) and do not put them in the pound! It's really, really hard to find perfect or near perfect non inbred pets and we need all the pets available we can get.

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-31 18:56:58 — Link

hi there. I started in october,  and i am in need of lots of stone and wood.  and also, if you have a female okapi color deviant, i would gladly take it, as i am tryi g to get my first double dev.

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP woodie u were awesome and i will miss u

Other games I can be found on!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

• Wisteria

Posted at 2022-03-02 00:58:54 — Link

This is still active. Again, I prefer if someone PM's me as well as posting if they want anything. :)

• Nesbitfox
  • User

Posted at 2022-03-30 13:41:18 — Link

Hi there I literally just started a few days ago, and am struggling. I would love a level 50 pet! I don't mind the species or look, as I can just farm with them. As for favorite species? Well, I like the Gryphon, Puma, Lykos and dragon. Thank you! I don't really know what items do what, so if you want to send any, if you could explain them, that would help a ton

• WolfSearcher
  • User

Posted at 2022-06-10 04:52:06 — Link

Just joined today!
Looking for: Level 50's, GP3 Lykos, Unicorns, and Dragons. 
Also: Stable lvl 2, military lvl 2

Wolves Forever

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

BOYS R OVERRATED! PUT THIS IN UR SIGNATURE IF U AGREE!

• YouTuberCrazy
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-08 22:33:13 — Link

Hi i started yesterday. Ive no idea whats what really im just trying to get as much help as possible <3

YouTuberCrazy

• TigerLove
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-10 21:34:49 — Link

hi, 

just joined the game myself today  id love a puma tiger colored orange and a white one.  maybe some wood . nto sure what i need exactly .. maybe some of the plans to make the buildings?

• Wildbeast2312
  • User

Posted at 2022-11-01 19:29:28 — Link

Hi I'm new to this game I'll also pm you 

• The_funiii
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-01 02:45:03 — Link

Hi! I'm really new, and want to do more gene tests but don't have enough vermillion and all my beasts are inactive. Can I plase have atleast 4 vermillion and/or a fully energized pet?

• nessywessy
  • User

Posted at 2023-03-18 22:49:53 — Link

-How many pets you want:5

-Your favorite species: Symurgh, Lykos and Gryphon but my most fav is Symurgh 

-Is there anything you're hunting for more than anything else? Well not right now im still trying to find out what any of these items are and what there used for but it seems blue prints are very useful since i needed them for the tutoral

-Do you need a level 50 pet? Yes because it would really speed up the progression of my gameplay.

• Rhys_Dragonqueen
  • User

Posted at 2023-03-30 03:53:18 — Link

Allo, I just joined today. I sort of stumbled across this website and thought ot give it a try. So far...so good. I'm liking it. Will take me time to understand it all. But its very similar to other breeding games I've played. So, shouldn't take too long.

-How many pets you want:5

-Your favorite species: Dragon (#1 I love dragons.), Pumas (#2 Love Black Panthers), Gryphons, Unicorns (Gryphons and Unicorns are sort of tied for the #3 spot)...but now I've seen the Symurgh and kind of like them too. 

-Is there anything you're hunting for more than anything else? Well, since I still need to get a better understanding of the game...not sure what is really going to be needed. Definately something that allow me to earn the coin I will need...possibly blueprints?

-Do you need a level 50 pet? Yes. I think it might help some.

• PurpleAsh
  • User

Posted at 2023-11-18 05:48:16 — Link

i just returned after a very long hiatus and want to try and really figure the game out. i could use any building materials-wood, stone and anything to get my inn built. i need funds big time and that will help. 

i would really love to get the 5 pets, favs are dragons, unicorns and lycos. would love a gen 50 if possible.

also need help with breeding-how to set my pets up for breeding and breeding my own, haven't figured that out yet, and how to breed with others pets. 

all building supplies needed. working on my inn right now.

any help is appreciated, thank you

• IxTinyxI
  • User

Posted at 2023-12-12 20:54:54 — Link

Hello! I joined yesterday Dec 11, still pretty clueless about this game. i'll be gone for 10 days so it might take a while to accept. (I hope this is still open.) Thank you! ⭐️

amount of pets i want: 3

speices: don't knownreally any spefic spieces but anything furred or winged. Felines are my favorites 

• Lordess
  • User

Posted at 2024-01-11 00:01:16 — Link

Um I'd take anything, but deviants are my main goal :3

A little pain never hurt the insane.

• Lordess
  • User

Posted at 2024-01-11 00:01:59 — Link

also pls excuse my motto I want o scare my enemies >:3

A little pain never hurt the insane.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper