Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < Hello, I'm new and I need some help.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shiva55
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-21 00:01:35 — Link

Hello, I started this I wanna say 2 days ago and there are somethings I dont quite understand and was hopeing I could get a little bit of help understanding as there isn't much information in the Help section nor in the Wiki.

I don't understand how to get the speical colored pets, nor how to get more sliver coins, or how to get those green stars on your pets. 

I would appreciate any help given thank you.

May the Ice Queen, bless you with the ability to freeze your foes, and slide into victory - IQ1 

Shiva55

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-24 13:32:28 — Link

Hello. Let me help. You can pm if you need more help as well.

To get the special colours, you need to look at pet genetics. The genes need to match.

The first parent needs two genes that are the same (like Chestnut-Chestnut), and the second parent needs those identical genes too. Then you have 10% chance of getting a deviant.

You can get pattern deviants (stripe*-stripe*) or colour deviants (white*-white*).

Silver can be gathered in explore, or you can do quests. You can also sell items on the item trades as well. I found if I adopted at least one questing pet a day they more than paid for themselves.

Green stars or GP or "descendant of heroes" is when the parents are levelled up to level 50 before breeding. Two 50 level pets gives you one star. Then you need two 50 level pets with one star to get two stars. The same goes to get three stars.

Once you have a pet with three stars you can just breed it with other three starred pets to get more of the same.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Shiva55
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-25 04:10:56 — Link

Wow this helps alot already!!

May the Ice Queen, bless you with the ability to freeze your foes, and slide into victory - IQ1 

Shiva55

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-25 11:31:42 — Link

You're welcome :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla