Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs < Daily reset has not completed

Boards

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-06 04:06:44 — Link

It would seem that the daily reset did not run fully. My quests and townhall silver/pet feeding went through but nothing else did. I cannot send pets to the state portal service branch, I attacked a squad and now it appears that I can no longer attack them (wait symbol will not disappear). My pets are not regaining energy and pregnant pets are stuck with time is over message.

The weekly reset appears to have not happened either.

• Makiko
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-06 16:14:40 — Link

The same is happening for me.

My pregnant females keep displaying the "Time is over" message. Also, my daily quests were taken up by the selected pets, but now the names are still listed after more than four hours instead of disappearing after being completed.

The weekly charts also didn't reset yet and the rewards haven't been allotted.

I have already tried clearing the browser cache and restarting the browser.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-12-06 18:37:36 — Link

Thank you for reporting!

Unfortunately, we encountered a server problem which shut up several crucial processes. All of them are rebooted now, so the game clock is working as expected again.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience!

• Makiko
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-06 19:18:55 — Link

Thank you for your hard work and the quick response!

The quest and pregnancy glitches are gone.

At this moment I still can't send pets to the State Portal Service and the Weekly charts still seem to be stuck (after cleared I cache).

But that may just take a little while more and resolve by itself, I just thought it may be useful to communicate what I'd noticed.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-12-06 20:02:45 — Link

Thank you for the additional data! These two items are resolved now as well.

Thank you for you patience!

• Makiko
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-06 23:01:56 — Link

Yup, everything is working again now! :)

Thank you again for the quick response, and for all the time and hard work I assume goes into this game - I really love it and it's my favorite haven of relaxation :)

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-12-07 00:55:54 — Link

You're welcome, and thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad that you're enjoying the game :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla