Boards < General < Creative < Why?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2021-10-26 05:01:23 — Link

Ever wonder why your skin wasn't approved? Ask experts here!

Here is a skin i uploaded, and im wonderingmwhy it wasn't approved

2021_10_22_0yi_Kleki.png

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP woodie u were awesome and i will miss u

Other games I can be found on!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

• Seawing4evs
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-14 14:42:49 — Link

I can't even figure out how to upload skins the skin coulering tutorial isn't working

The seawings anthom.

Seawings oh seawings with scales green and blue.

Seawings oh seawings with scales pink and purple.

Seawings oh seawings with talons webed and sharp.

Seawings oh seawings with tails strong and large.

We live in seas or deepest blue.

Isolated from the contanent.

Delagated to protecting our queen.

But we're never really that content.

We are a proud old tribe of whale munchers.

But we really love our lunches.

A break with cake.

Or a salmon pie or two.

Seawings oh seawings I worship you.

• Wisteria

Posted at 2022-01-28 05:11:30 — Link

Hi, there is already a thread for this purpose that may resolve any issues you are having. Additionally, see this resource for common reasons your custom skin was not accepted.

To submit a custom skin, you can follow this link and scroll down to upload your skin, or go to Pets -> Submit a Custom Skin.

To submit a custom apparel, you can follow this link or go to Pets -> Submit a Custom Apparel.

- - -

For beginners, the easiest way to make a new skin (in my own opinion) is to open a desktop based artprogram such as GIMP or Krita (both free), then import the Beastkeeper provided templated. (You can find this on the skin submission page, under Official PSD bases.) PSD is a format used by photoshop, that is so popular that almost any art program will easily open and save in this format.

When your template is open, you will see different layers. These layers all have transparency locked, which means you cannot color outside of the lines. (Transparent pixels cannot be altered, only colored, and since the image already has color, you will color on the color.) Select a color and use the paintbrush tool to color the 'Base' layer. :) Picture Link

When done, save your image as a .png (make sure not to have a background!!) then upload.

Of course, you can get far more advanced than that- by say, merging all of the layers together and altering it using a brush set to 'color' or by coloring the base, changing the color of the highlights/shading layer, and adding new layers. Texture brushes such as appaloosa spots (not clip art, but textures) can help you be more creative with less time spent trying to get things just right.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla