Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < Food

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LunarSnowflake
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-04 14:59:04 — Link

Hi! Uh, me again. I figured that I should use the animal proteins in some way to feed my pets instead of using the potions that I got as a gift (#newbiepack) so, I tried to, but it only says give, sell, destroy. I'm wondering if I need to make it into something.

• callisto_major
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-06 02:15:12 — Link

The food should be distributed among your pets automatically, you can look at this in the FAQ under the help tab, go toi that and if you look under pet care it should be the first thing listed.

Hope that helps <3

Sending Hugs 

• LunarSnowflake
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-06 11:07:02 — Link

thanks for the reply! So, the animal proteins and all that goes directly, automatically to the pets. Got that. But, the food just goes, up up up? Every time I explore? And does the food restore energy? Oh, is that why the energy go up whenever I relogin every day?

• callisto_major
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-06 21:38:42 — Link

no problem! :)

From what i know, when you go to explore and you collect, for example Tropical Honey Ants, that adds to the Animal Carbohydrates in your inventory which are fed to your pets.

The food does not restore energy, its just fed to your pets everytime you log in, if you look next to the portal while exploring there should be a bandage icon, if you have bandages they can restore one energy point for your pet. When you log in everyday the pet naturally gets its energy back, it does so even while your online but it does take a bit.

Sending Hugs 

• LunarSnowflake
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-07 18:10:21 — Link

Thanks!

• callisto_major
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-08 03:04:20 — Link

No problem! <3

Sending Hugs 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper