Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < Breeding question

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nobody456
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-29 05:12:36 — Link

Do the character points of the parents defect what the character points of the offspring will be like?

For example: 2 parents with 100+ points on each character breed together. How will the offspring turn out?

• WOLFYNOTABOT
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-02 18:03:27 — Link

I don't know much about it myself, but I think the points can make them have green stars. (I have no idea what that does though.) Sorry, I know this wasn't very helpful.

-The Person Who Wrote This

• carnationdaisy170
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-02 19:46:18 — Link

Yes, the points to make the offspring have either good, or bad points and genes. I believe that if you breed 2 super good pets together the child will also have a big chance of getting those kinds of stats. About the green stars, that is called the Genetic Power. Genetic power is basically the strength of the GOOD genes, and they make the child have a better chance of getting good genes. (GP-3 pets are really good) On the other hand, degeneration is basically the opposite. With degen, the child has a better chance of getting BAD genes.

Green star-GP 1-3

Red star-DG 1-3

“Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it.”- Julie Andrews

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump

"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true." - Cinderella

-If you would like to be the happy owner of one of my pets, feel free to PM me and I will set up an offer! 

-I accept all friend requests, and am extremely happy to help all newbies!

-Happy Trails to you! xoxo carnationdaisy170     have a GREAT day! <3 

• Nobody456
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-04 00:05:03 — Link

Thank you for the help

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla