Boards < General < Help < Best Material Collection Method?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Wisteria

Posted at 2021-05-09 00:07:33 — Link

I'm all for a good challenge and I have the perseverence to see things to their finish. I've been grinding away diligently, taking every 'explore' option I can to work toward beginner buildings.

That said, is there some way to gain materials more efficiently I'm missing? I might find ~4 (different kinds, one or two of each) crafting materials in 10 explores and it takes 300 of multiple just to build the first building in some cases. 

It just feels like I'm not getting anywhere and there is a hard limit on progressing. Shouldn't the first buildings be a bit more forgiving? I understand later levels being really hard but it's agonizing on newer players. I sold skins to buy good creatures that tend to win the majority of battles. I bought premium currancy and traded items. Help.

• Wisteria

Posted at 2021-05-09 00:25:28 — Link

Golems. Golems are apparently the answer. (Thanks for the gifted schematics!) It's like finding the light, lol.

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-16 22:22:17 — Link

The higher level your pet is the bigger island it will explore, giving you overall more gains per explore. A level 50 pet will find many more resources during its explore than a level 10 pet.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Wisteria

Posted at 2021-05-21 07:07:25 — Link

That is true. I mostly just trade magic food for bulk amounts of crafting materials since even with golems and even with level 50 pets it's not quite enough to do very much.

A lot of mechanics/balancing in the game could use some tweaks.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-23 12:23:41 — Link

This game is heavily stacked against new players, I do agree.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla