Boards < Community < Groups < Crimson Reflection Alliance Apps [CLOSE]

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-23 02:00:15 — Link

CRIMSON REFLECTION applications are closed for now :(

We're a band of 5 players (Myself, OneWingedEmo, starblazer, Undergrowth, oblique22) who want to become the next big collective Battlefield player. We were tired of a few players hoarding all the zones and decided to try and wrestle the Battlefield from them, starting with visenna.

We also do some group exclusive trading, breeding and some other benefits, but are mostly focused on Battlefield, Mirror world.

How to apply: Reply to this thread with the form below filled out.

FORM

1. Your username

2. What will you contribute to the Crimson Reflection? Why should we accept you into the alliance? (example, you have 6 squads and can help directly on battlefield.)

3. How active are you?

That's about it, hope to see you all on the Battlefield whether it's against us or with us :)

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Miller5526
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-23 03:48:29 — Link

Miller5526

I'm willing to contribute resources, perfect Lykos (Quickmind or Berserker) or other pets, and I will attempt to help the Crimson Reflection in any way I can.

I'm on almost every day for an hour to 6 hours

• lotusmoon
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-24 22:01:19 — Link

lotusmoon :)

I'd love to join but im not very sure about what would make a good squad, i did create one but i think its too low level to be helpful, maybe when i have some better pets i could be helpful to the alliance?

I check in every day once or every alternate day approx

• Alexa7765
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-25 04:17:29 — Link

Alexa7765

I'd love to join because I have lots of perfect pets That I'm willing to take onto the battlefield, and crush those guys >:00

Everyday, 9 am to 3 pm or more

Want a deviant or a double? You've come to the right place! Message me which deviant you want and I'll check my devaints to see if I can breed one for you! Prices vary from 10,000 to 100,000, depending on what your deviant has.

• visenna
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-29 09:25:25 — Link

hehe, You're doing a good job there. poor me! but for a long time I thought that the battlefield in this game should either have more worlds or a limited number of squads, because for a new players with 1-2 squads it's impossible to fight with someone who has 100+ squads like f.ex.Iamel - I fought with this player for a VERY long time, before I took most of the places (never stayed on the ancient battlefield, because I thought there should be something available to others) in the mirror world. Or maybe an exclusive world only for players owning less than 3 squads or something like that. So, now back to trying to recapture something in the mirror wolrd!

visenna

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-29 23:41:11 — Link

I know the feeling of fighting lamel. I was so proud to hold the tree on the homeworld for something like 2 days straight and to make it onto the portal (I didn't last long enough on the portal to get anything but I made it onto it). I might have to go back to the homeworld now that I have a few more squads and have made a few adjustments to my current squads.

I think it would be hard to limit the amount of squads to a few since the game has been running for many years now and there is a few of us that have quite a few squads. I would love to see another world for those that do not have many squads (for example: max of 3 squads that you get from building and upgrading the military academy all the way with the number used being the maximum amount of squads a user can make).

• visenna
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-02 01:17:29 — Link

hehe, I kept being thrown away all the time:)

I don't really like the idea that whoever has the biggest number of squads takes the battlefilds - because I think it's really mostly that. Sure, one can have better or worse squads, better or worse choosing of the manuever used at the moment, more or less luck with rolls etc., but unfortunately mostly it's about the quantity... with a lot of squads it's almost certain that some of those will get to the lands on the edge of the battlefield. 

So it would be nice to have another battlefield for a players with basic number of squads from upgrading the building, even with less zones with benefits, even just to get the experience and wins needed for tactical manuevers for the squads.

visenna

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-02 23:57:33 — Link

I'm not competitive enough to play the battlefield any more, and besides I'm friends with lamel. I will however breed needed pets for the Crimson Alliance members on request. (Eg perfect rocs and such).

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• AngelDog
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-05 15:29:32 — Link

I have a few pets (8 to be exact)

Here is a list of things I need, if anyone is feeling charitable-
Wood, Clay, Cotton, Lazulite, and of course, Vermillion is always good.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!" 

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-06 01:14:24 — Link

To apply you must fully fill out the form. Thanks :)

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Aconitum_Flowers
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-22 23:23:37 — Link

Username:GloryTheDragon

I have lots of good pets for squades, but have no mercenary licences. 

I'm on here almost every 3 hours, so pretty activate.

Wolfsbane: fictitous plant contains very real dangers |

• Aconitum_Flowers
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-22 23:26:02 — Link

And I have lots of perfect cockatrices, lykos, dragons, and rocs I can give.

Wolfsbane: fictitous plant contains very real dangers |

• lazuli
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-07 17:04:38 — Link

How do I delete this? 

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-16 20:46:11 — Link

Tiger_Claw

I have amazing squad of lvl 45-50 pets that helped me get very close to lamel's spot on the portal (with some help of Undergrowth). I also have lots of pets with different tatics. 

I can come on every day for 30 min. 

Come check out my profile!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla