Boards < Advertising < Art Showcase &Trades < ~Winged Art Gallery~

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-14 15:45:03 — Link

Hello! Welcome to my custom skin workshop! I love Beastkeepers and want to get into making some custom skins. Here is one of my work in progress:

Do you think the skin is too pixelated? It needs to be 350x350 pixels so it is not the best quality. Any anti-aliasing/smoothing websites you can suggest (if you think this skin needs it)? I was researching about the requirements and one of them was that this cannot be too pixelated.

Other than that, I am also thinking of names! I was thinking lunar nebula, lunar galaxy, spiral galaxy, spirit nebula, lunar spirit, or spirit galaxy. I am not sure yet but I want the name to do with the moon, galaxies, constellations, stars, etc.

Finally, if there is any interest, feel free to suggest some ideas of which species or recoloring I should do next! I want to do a sun version and another moon one :)

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• Alexa7765
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-24 18:50:54 — Link

Ooooo it could be named Hidden Moon :00

Want a deviant or a double? You've come to the right place! Message me which deviant you want and I'll check my devaints to see if I can breed one for you! Prices vary from 10,000 to 100,000, depending on what your deviant has.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla