Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Extra items from explorer

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Derdriu
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-06 18:50:16 — Link

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to buy some extra items that I am getting from all my explorers? I don't like to destroy them. I am willing to give them to a new person , If you are under 4 months just message brief and tell me the items tomorrow looking please. Items like wood, granite, stone, clay,And other building items or things I use.Little bit sour gift those items. Thank you have a good time in the game.

I'm looking for 4 Money tree saplings.

I am interested in getting The lily hopper, crocus and fields. Buying Hoppers for silver I'm interested in buying other hoppers. I have a coco splash, seal and a Albino lop to trade.

Selling vermilion and tack apparel.

I'm looking for townhall 5 and Stables level 2 Blueprints. I want living wood.

• lotusmoon
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-07 22:28:17 — Link

in the meantime its a good idea to sell your extra items for money in the trading tab :) you can always cancel the sale if no one has bid for them and if someone msgs you to ask for it :)

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-10 13:16:48 — Link

Let me know if you want to trade! I'm open to buy any materials or trade them for ones you need like blueprints, clay, wood, etc. Looking especially for quartz and granite!

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• Derdriu
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-20 01:18:58 — Link

Thank you lotusmoon I have started utilizing that trade. 

OnewinegEmo Thank you for being a great trading partner.

I'm looking for 4 Money tree saplings.

I am interested in getting The lily hopper, crocus and fields. Buying Hoppers for silver I'm interested in buying other hoppers. I have a coco splash, seal and a Albino lop to trade.

Selling vermilion and tack apparel.

I'm looking for townhall 5 and Stables level 2 Blueprints. I want living wood.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla