Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < Just a few questions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• vampixi
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-30 21:20:23 — Link

Howdy, I'm new and I just have a few questions that I'm not quite finding the answers I need.

1) How do I get more silver? I can't do any of the quests and I'm barely finding any while I'm exploring, I've just been slowly whittling down my money and I need so much to even buy the most basic things. Is there another way to get money I'm not finding or am I just going to have to scrape by and keep discarding inventory until I can afford to buy more slots?

2) Branching off of that, where can I get the blueprints to make golems to get more materials? I haven't seen them anywhere and I'm going to need a lot of materials in order to make and upgrade buildings.

3) Which items can I get rid of while I'm saving up to be able to have more space and which ones should I for sure keep? I don't really know what's valuable and what's junk at the level I'm at right now.

4) How do I decide what pets to keep and how to choose which ones to mate? I have a general idea of the different skins and patterns but I'm less sure when it comes to the traits especially since I don't have the materials to check all of my pets and don't know how to decide which ones are even worth checking. 

5) What are the best methods for maximizing catching wild pets without the one building it says I need? I've just been placing randomly based on which types are going to be easiest to capture, but I can't help but feel like there's a better way.

Sorry, I know that this is a lot, and I do have a general idea of these things from reading other people's posts and answers, but I'm just still not quite sure and would love any advice <3 Thanks in advance :)

Noob but trying

They/them

<3

Currently looking for stable lvl 3 and warehouse lvl 2 blueprints, pm me and we'll figure out a price/trade :)

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-31 22:59:15 — Link

1. Explore and Quests are unfortunately your best friends when it comes to getting silver. Save up for a 3 green star pet and level it up, then take it to explore. High level pets get significantly more resources (e.g. silver) than lower level, and will be able to beat the guardians (red monsters) which have treasure chests containing lots of silver. As for the quests they cycle through a list of set quests, look for pets that meet the requirements and keep them for solely questing.

2. Blueprints at low levels are a lot cheaper sold by players than the State Store (almost never buy from state store, they're so overpriced.) You can also get them as trophies from quests or Explore islands.

3. Golem blueprints can only be used once, so if you get duplicates immediately destroy them. Use any other blueprints as soon as you get them, once you have updated blueprints to max (5 uses of the same blueprint) you can start destroying them. Stock up on basic building materials like Wood, Stone, Clay, Marble etc. Sell monster drops (White Feather, Fire Forged Scale, Bones etc.) on the market since you can't use those until you build Tack Workshop. You can also sell/destroy Invites until you have built Inn.

4. You always want pets with green stars, and avoid pets with red stars. Read up more on Genetic Power in the FAQ. https://beastkeeper.com/faq

5. I don't catch wild pets, so not much I can say here.

See Player Guides section of the General Forums, they have lots of helpful guides which can be useful for new players.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• vampixi
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-01 00:30:19 — Link

Thank you so much, your answers are exactly what I was looking for and couldn't seem to find :D and I've stopped with the wild catching at this point anyway because I don't wanna run out of room in my stables so that one's not important anymore anyway XD

Noob but trying

They/them

<3

Currently looking for stable lvl 3 and warehouse lvl 2 blueprints, pm me and we'll figure out a price/trade :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla