Boards < General < Help < Custom Skins

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Stellar
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-11 20:49:49 — Link

I figured out how to use custom skins on my pets, but it only lets me have one custom skin. Is there a way to have another custome skin on a different pet?

Stellar

Now here is the land of all free roaming creatures, big and small, flightless and fliers. This this there’s home. - Stellar

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-12 00:41:06 — Link

You need a rainbow jar for each skin. The pet you want to skin needs to be the active pet, and you need to have enough silver or gold to pay the fee.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Stellar
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-12 02:16:37 — Link

Some were around 50 - 100 silver coins for unicorns, and I have over 20,000, but it would not let me select a custom unicorn skin.

Now here is the land of all free roaming creatures, big and small, flightless and fliers. This this there’s home. - Stellar

• Stellar
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-12 02:19:07 — Link

By the way, I like the red roan grace in the unicorn section, which is 500 silver coins.

• pipalips
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-09 13:35:34 — Link

If you have made a custome skin and submitted it- and it has been approved- surely you can customise any of your pets with it without a rainbow jar?

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-09 22:18:03 — Link

Doesn't matter whether the skin is yours or another player's, you still need a rainbow jar in order to apply it. Rainbow Jar's entire use is to give a pet a custom skin.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Illithea
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-13 17:04:34 — Link

Does anyone know how to get a rainbow jar?

I can stay focu- Oooooh, look a grasshopper!

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-13 17:46:51 — Link

They are for sale in premium shop for coins.

They are sometimes given in chests and buildings on Explore.

They are sometimes a reward for a quest.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-24 22:33:49 — Link

You also need to have the pet active in the top right - the pet the custom skin will be applied to will be the one in the top right.

Users also occasionally sell them or trade them.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla