Boards < General < General Chat < TUNDRA Experience Quiz: First Pristine Snowflake?

Boards

Poll: Which level?

lv 10 immediately I am god of luck

1 votes / 14%
lv 10-15

2 votes / 29%
lv 15-20

0 votes / 0%
lv 20+ (can you even get this high??)

0 votes / 0%
Didn't find one yet...

3 votes / 43%
Don't remember

1 votes / 14%
Don't care

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-06 03:57:14 — Link

1. Which level you found your first pristine snowflake?

2. Was it surprising, gratifying, horrifying because you realized you might not have enough materials to hatch it before the event ends?

3. How is the fate of the pet who found the snowflake? Was it forgotten, honored, treated the same? 

4. What's the highest level of tundra you got on?

I can start:

1. Found one finally just today at level 10!

2) I have 5 ice right now...should be able to grind to 20 before the event ends. Update: Did it and more!

3) Menteros will be forever honored. He is not perfect by any means but still a beautiful lightning roc.

4) lv 15 I think. I left voluntarily because it was very very difficult

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-06 04:27:58 — Link

Got mine at level 12, used up my Song of Peace for ez guardian removal. Second island above lvl 10 I believe.

However that symurgh is now no longer considered a good Tundra explorer. Good PvP pet but her genes are just not great for specifically Tundra.

My current highest is lvl 17 but I hardly go higher because it's too much of a hassle to get past the guardians or fight the etelia. I could probably get one pet to just keep exploring but... eh. Waste of resources.

Edit: Hydronium has reached 18. May or may not withdraw her to give her more magic foods, since she struggles up there.

Sheliak might hold the record right now. IIRC they reached level 31 before dead ending.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Artemisofthemoon22
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-29 07:52:54 — Link

I haven't found a pristine snowflake yet. 
im annoyed bc I can't get past this one etila and what the hell is auto-critical hit?

my pet is soon gonna be kicked of tundra.

im on level 14 :(

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-29 10:31:18 — Link

https://beastkeeper.com/gen-lib

Look under the Etelia tab.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-30 08:15:58 — Link

Oof I am at lv 14 too. One pet left because it was too hard. The other is stuck on a lv 14 etelia and all hope is lost but I just keep trying because I might get lucky

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• lotusmoon
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-23 15:38:11 — Link

1. Which level you found your first pristine snowflake?

2. Was it surprising, gratifying, horrifying because you realized you might not have enough materials to hatch it before the event ends?

i was so happy i found one!!! :)

3. How is the fate of the pet who found the snowflake? Was it forgotten, honored, treated the same? 

Zoar the dragon is an absolute hero and will remain honoured always :D its my only lvl 50 pet and he was fantastic at defeating etelias :)

4. What's the highest level of tundra you got on?

i think it was 12/13

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla