Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Free PERFECT G3P Pets for Newbies!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-04 07:03:27 — Link

Hey guys!

If you read my bio you will know that as a newbie (a month and a bit in currently), many players have helped me get to where I am today! So I would like to give back to the community! Also, if you are one of my benefactors (listed in bio), you of course can ask me for any of my perfect pets for free as well :)

I have bred quite a lot of perfect double homozygous unicorns and dragons. I am mostly giving away the unicorns as I am building a second squad of dragons. Feel free to ask me for a certain perfect uni (should be under perfect beings title) as long as you are under 3 months! 

Genes: Magic Horn, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind, Agile Paws, Steel Bones, Gracefulness, Regeneration, Fragrance, Gray, Cream

If you really like other species like rocs or gryphons I can also send you that one! (See sales tab). Please do not create alts to farm the free pets. This is something to help newbies to get started easier with breeding, exploring, and fighting.

If you are an older player/newbie who would like to buy one of my perfect pets feel free to DM me! I can trade with the listed below items, vermillion, wood, or silver as well :)

I hope this helps!

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• Dreamscaper
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-23 07:47:42 — Link

Heya I'm here! Can I have a perfect red striped dragon? Thanksss

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-23 07:57:28 — Link

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1665777

Haven't revealed all the genes but the parents are all perfects! 

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• Womberto
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-27 21:22:22 — Link

Hello!

Any chance I could have a pet? I'm not picky, any will do. Thanks so much for doing this!

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-28 03:48:09 — Link

Of course! Would you like an unicorn or a dragon? Both are perfects!

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

• Derdriu
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-02 13:39:40 — Link

Hello, can I get a breeding pair of your Okapi With high stats please And the male palomino Unicorns With the highest stats Please? Can I have 1 of your buckskin high stat Unicorns 2 please? I really like zebra unicorns so if you come across any that you would be willing to let me help I would appreciate it.

I'm looking for 4 Money tree saplings.

I am interested in getting The lily hopper And a sunflower and fields. Buying Hoppers for silver I'm interested in buying other hoppers. I have a lilac and a Albino lop to trade.

Selling vermilion and tack apparel.

I'm looking for townhall 5 and Stables level 2 Blueprints. I want living wood.

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-04 12:37:59 — Link

Dear Derdriu,

Sorry! I am not giving any other pets than red striped dragons or grey cream unis for free. They all have perfect genes, but I need the other unis for a breeding project and I haven't established a breeding line yet 

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

• Derdriu
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-05 01:28:02 — Link

Is the tab gray cream uni DEV The ones you are giving away? If they are I want to cotton candy And dazzling cream Please. If not can you tell me which tab To look  under please? 

I am interested in getting The lily hopper And a sunflower and fields. Buying Hoppers for silver I'm interested in buying other hoppers. I have a lilac and a Albino lop to trade.

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-06 15:12:09 — Link

No, there is no tab for them. I am not giving my two devs away. You just ask for either a grey cream uni or a red striped dragon and I will give you a perfect male of those coloring. They have perfect genes (see parents, I don't have enough verm to reveal), double homo, and are G3P

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

• Derdriu
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-08 04:19:11 — Link

I would like a unicorn please.

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-09 08:40:42 — Link

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1669198

Sent! Take good care of him!

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

• Rhy
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-14 13:35:55 — Link

I would love to get a perfect unicorn :)

• artificial_astral_abyss
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-16 10:56:48 — Link

I juuust joined today and I would love a cremello or silver(black) unicorn! thank you in advance :)

• Kyubi
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-18 04:20:22 — Link

Hi can i pls have https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1534381 and https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1674710

• Stormyama
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-22 21:01:40 — Link

I am new here, I want to jump into breeding with both feet! So i was wondering if you could give me any two that would make a good pair :D Thank you much you amazingness!!!!!

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla