Boards < General < Help < Battlefield Squad/Tactic Questions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-01 17:46:13 — Link

Hello guys!

So I joined this game a month ago and was really interested in the battlefield. I can build a squad but before that I have some questions.

1. Are squads permanent? After adding 4 pets to a squad, can you still change the pets in a squad or are they there forever?

2. I see that in the Tactics FAQ you can get special tactics when you get a certain amount of genetic power and battle wins. Does battle wins mean the arena or the tactics? I have a pet roc called Menteros (GP3) with a lot of wins but I can't see Theory of Chaos on his tactics page. Am I doing something wrong?

3. Do you need level 50 pets to go on the battlefield? What are the benefits? 

4. What are the rewards if you are not in any places that grant you vermillion and other stuff? 

5. I see a lot of squads with the same 4 animals. Why is that?

6. Should you always include elemental attacks as one of the tactics? Like fire strike, lightning strike, etc?

That's all the questions I have for now. Thank you so much for your time!

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-01 17:54:36 — Link

Nope, squads aren't permanent

Battle wins by the squad on the battlefield - lurk on the rim and beat the newbies, that's what I did. I'm a horrible person.

Nah, but some attacks give better points for higher stats.

The three weird spots give vermillion and silver. The portal gives top level items and wild pets - symurgh or throdama, once every ten hours

Which same four animals

They are four point attacks, so useful, but also theory of chaos doesn't use them so it depends.

I think I still have to answer one of your pms but I'm snowed under with work and I'm going crazy, so sorry.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-06 12:29:56 — Link

Thanks a lot! Don't worry about replying at all take your time haha. Last question: is there any benefits to staying on the battlefield itself (not any of the resource points)? Also, can premium items like expand stable scrolls come from the portal because I desperately need those and I will focus on building more squads if that is true. 

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-07 16:15:00 — Link

You can only buy expand stable scrolls with gold. Try to get to the top of one of the weekly charts, you get ten gold each time.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla