Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < new here

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LaFae
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-28 06:26:56 — Link

My name is Morgana but I use the name LaFae. I just started playing fantasy pet games to relieve the stress of the pandemic. I work part time at a long-term care home for seniors. I used to work at a few different places but now that is no longer permitted. I'm in my 30s but don't have a credit card (Gran has let us all use her paypal to buy some "goodies" at various sites). Other than that, I love fantasy pets, especially dragons and unicorns. Not familiar with the other animals here but hope to learn more about them as I play. I found the tutorial very informative and I love explore. Looking forward to meeting others here. 

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-28 07:49:20 — Link

Welcome to bk!! :)

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-30 12:34:11 — Link

Welcome :)

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla