Boards < Advertising < Item Sales < Selling Tack Workshop Materials (Black Oil, Zinc, etc)

Boards

Poll: Which materials do you need the most of?

Black Oil

0 votes / 0%
Biogas Bubbles

0 votes / 0%
Zinc

4 votes / 57%
Emerald

1 votes / 14%
White Feather

0 votes / 0%
Plain Feather

0 votes / 0%
Fire-Forged Scales

0 votes / 0%
Other (Comment)

2 votes / 29%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-29 09:42:05 — Link

Hello everyone! I am a newbie who just started and I have a lot of these tack workshop materials filling up my inventory. I ended up destroying tens of scales and oils before realizing that they were actually pretty valuable and people wanted to buy them. 

If you have any requests, PM me or write in the forums! I have:

Zinc

Biogas Bubbles

Black Oil

Mutagen

Amnesia Potion

Grey Jar

Emerald

White Feather

Fire-Forged Scales

(will be added on).

They are all pretty low in quantity for now as I had to destroy a lot of them but just name your price for these and I will send you a trade! Please try naming your prices per one as I don't have a lot of them yet rip. Also willing to trade in silver, materials (especially wood), and vermillion! Thanks a lot!

Also looking for:

Blueprints: Warehouse (lvl 3)

Blueprints: Sanctuary

Blueprints: Stable (lvl 3)

Blueprints: Townhall (lvl 2)

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• Undergrowth
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-20 09:01:27 — Link

Hi,

As I was saying, is 2000 silvers fine with you?

UndergrowthsEtelias

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-20 10:41:26 — Link

Oof sorry not for zinc. It says 47000+ in the state store. I'm not expecting to sell it for that much but given its rarity (super rare lava crystal and super rare drop from the crystal), I am probably selling it for a lot more than 2000. Thanks for the offer though!

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-03 20:59:26 — Link

Ill take a few biogas bubbles, black oil, white feathers and emeralds, how much would that be? 

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-05 04:26:14 — Link

I have 21 biogas bubbles, 10 black oil that I am willing to sell. Mostly looking for vermillion, granite, quartz, and cotton rather than silvers though.

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-05 21:57:41 — Link

Im looking for all of that too tho... How much silver for 10 biogas and 10 black oils?

On To The Pet Shows!

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-17 04:32:04 — Link

Oops I am so sorry I missed this! I got a couple more each as well. I will take 1500 per biogas and per black oil if that is okay with you. Thanks!

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-17 18:49:03 — Link

Alright send the sales to me!

Also if u have any topaz that would be appreciated as well :)

On To The Pet Shows!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla