Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < Questions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-20 11:31:36 — Link

So I'm new here and I've got a couple of questions. When you answer please do so with the number of the question as it helps me know which question is being answered. 

1: Is there a way to get a warehouse lvl 2 scheme for less than 30k silver?

2. I have an elegant feather and a white feather. How did I get them? 

3. What are elegant feathers and white feathers for?

4. What the difference between premium and non premium accounts?

5. How do you get gold without buying it, making the top 10, or referring people?

Thanks everyone

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-20 21:48:55 — Link

Hello!

1. I have a blueprint for the warehouse lvl 2 if you want it! I can sell it to you for 100 silver

2. The feathers can be from fighting monsters while exploring or from a quest. 

3. They are mainly used for teh Tackworkshop, if i am not mistkaen

4. Prenium accounts has more privileges. You can look at the FAQ for more info under the Help tab.

5. Reporting bugs. I think.....

-SerialKillerXO

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-20 22:54:23 — Link

Hi there! first, I wanna thank you for taking the time to answer.

1. I'm definitely interested! My warehouse is full and I don't really want to get rid of anything else.

2. Ooooh! That explains how I ended up with them...

3. Ok, I see. That must be what the leather and fire salamander scale are for too.

4. Sweet! Thanks I'll look at that soon.

5. How do you even find bugs? lol

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-20 23:19:46 — Link

1. It tells me you do not have free space in ur inventory.

2. Yep!

3. Yeah...you can always sell them in the Items Tab.

4. No problem

5. I honestly don't know

-SerialKillerXO

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-21 00:42:14 — Link

I currently have space in my inventory if you're still interested. I also put up my 5 soapshroom as a trade for the warehouse lvl 2 if you want to do it that way.

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-21 07:32:03 — Link

More Questions:

1. When you get on the top 10 do you have to stay there until the new week starts or do you literally just have to make the top ten?

2. How do you get tack?

2b. How do you equip/use tack

3. What is tack for?

4. What's the max level you can upgrade your warehouse and other things to?

5. What are energy flow cards and what do they let you do/are they for?

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-21 19:24:10 — Link

1. I honestly don't really pay attention to that so I think it is weekly?

2a. I have Lvl 1 and 2 Tack Workshops

2b. I suggest you go to this link: https://beastkeeper.com/thread/12569/1#99140

3. crafting appeals for your pets

4. Max level is Lvl 6....I have lvl 2, 3, 4

5. Energy Flow cards are used to explore. 

-SerialKillerXO

• HelloDarknessMyOldFriend2
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-24 00:24:26 — Link

This is such a noob question XD but if you have a creature, say a roc in one group/area, and want to transfer it into another area/group, how would you do that?

Sincerely, HelloDarknessMyOldFriend2!

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-24 02:37:31 — Link

Well, you would select the pet you want and on the left hand side, there is a tab that says Pet Group, you can select the white tab and it should let you choose any group you have. After you selscted the group you want to transfer the pet to, make sure to hit Set. Thats basically it :)

-SerialKillerXO

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-30 00:18:31 — Link

To make top 10 (frequent top 10 charter here!) it's not quite as difficult as you think. And the charts do reset every week, so there's no need to worry about catching up years' worth of work :)

There's a separate set of charts for players who have top stats for their entire time spent playing the game.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla