Boards < General < General Chat < Battlefield Balance

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• jagermeister
  • User

Posted at 2020-05-24 14:34:46 — Link

Hi!

No Idea if anyone lately ever checked out the battlefields, but its so nice to see how balanced it today. I mean 2 guys holding anything on the fields (literally) with their 80+ squads (one of them is holding homelands and the other is holding the mirror) and normal players dont even have a chance to do anything here.Really should be a limit of how many squads you can have or with how many squads you can enter to homeland at once - so anyone would have a chance to get some experience there. Right now its totally pointless to create any battlefield squad. Wich  saddens me because this was one of the best part of the game back in the days.

Hope someone even care to check it out :P

"Tyger Tyger burning bright, 
In the forests of the night: 
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?"

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-05-24 19:47:48 — Link

Another player has already pointed out their concern that someone is dominating the Battlefield and here is the thread. 

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/12605

Angel has stated they will not be changing the Battlefield or capping an amount of squads per user. 

In my own experience, it's not actually impossible to reach one of the key zones on either island, and I have taken the portal on the mirror island more than once. It is difficult, yes, but absolutely doable. You can also request to forge an alliance with another player and if you need items from the portal, you can always ask to buy/trade from players who already sit on the portal 24/7. I know lamel always offers fair deals for those.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• jagermeister
  • User

Posted at 2020-05-25 08:59:15 — Link

Thank you, I scooped trough the treads, but I did not found it so I opened a new one.

"Tyger Tyger burning bright, 
In the forests of the night: 
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?"

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla