Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < Questions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• cat4139
  • User

Posted at 2019-06-14 05:11:20 — Link

Hello! I have several questions since I am a newbie owo

-Is there a more efficent way to earn silver besides explore and quests? Most adoptabe sites have minigames you can play for more currency.

-Speaking of currency, can I trade silver for gold? If so, how much silver is worth 1 gold?

-Is there a way I can get more pets for cheaper? Most of the pets in the auction house are too expensive, and a lot of the people giving away free pets seem to be inactive.

-Where can I find amethyst & marble? I have yet to encounter any in exploring.

-I love this game, but I can hardly do anything with the little amount of things I have. I can't explore for long because my pets energy, and I can't battle yet since everyone else's pet is too high level. Any help with how to get a better start on this game is greatly appreciated! :)

• callisto_major
  • User

Posted at 2019-06-18 16:31:03 — Link

You can try selling your pets or do breeding offers.

You cant trade silver for gold you earn that by getting top ten on weekly charts, you could also recomend the game to a friend with your refferal link, there is another way but i cant recall what it is you can view it on the right side of the Beastkeeper home page.

You can always adopt a pet in the pound or offer to exchange your pet with someone elses pet. 

Try exploring in the jungle for amythest or for any other items go to item trades. if you enconter a store they might offer to trade one of your items with there own.

You could also go to Help then FAQ . they awnser a lot of questions there.

Hope that helps :3

Sending Hugs 

• Makenzie_Lovegood
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-24 02:38:03 — Link

I'm a real newbie here, how to change the profile pic for my account? ;-;

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla