Boards < General < News & Announcements < Tundra closes its gates

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-03-06 00:14:59 — Link

Etelia

The portals stopped operating the Tundra direction until the next winter.

You can still activate and upgrade the Lykos Eggs and Pristine Snowflakes that you have collected. However, you won't be able to enter new Tundra islands and collect new Hibernating Eggs, craft Charged Sticks and Portal Cells, extract Liquid Deviance and collect Liquid Vermillion on the Battlefield.

• FoxxClaw
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-06 01:53:18 — Link

Awwe! Sad to see it go but it would be too op if it stayed, thanks Angel, it was fun!!

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-06 03:08:08 — Link

Yayyy! First tundra event for me was a success!! I was able to get an etelia and breeed it!! This was so fun!!! Now I'm super excited for the Hopper event!!

Always looking for a Kami! Please message me if you or someone you know is selling one! I am willing to pay a lot for them!

Thank you!

-CrazyShip :)

Starstrike has weekly giveaways go to her page to find out more and enter.

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-06 09:13:59 — Link

Sigh, I need 1 crystalline ice :/ Can buy or exchange for liquid vermillion.

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-06 11:18:27 — Link

I don't understand this game anymore.One year we were able to craft Charged Sticks,Portal Energy Cells and Deviance Extractors (and even use Deviance Extractors) all year round,and the next year this thing is not possible out of the event anymore.

I left some of my pets on the islands yesterday.Today I beat 3 etelias,I saw the Crystalline Ice entry on the exploration log,but haven't received it in my inventory.

Now I wonder if it's worth keeping my pets on the Tundra islands or should I retreat them.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-03-06 18:05:28 — Link

Lorry14, players weren't supposed to be able to craft quest items on any of the years. If it was possible on one of the years, then it was an unreported bug. 

• Rephayis
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-06 21:20:55 — Link

Oh, I thought it was closing at the start of Spring (must have read it wrong) Was wondering why I couldn't make any more cells to go deeper in past 8. Oh well. 

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-06 22:09:51 — Link

Sigh. I leveled up on an island I was already on, defeated etelia, but they didn't drop ice. Is that as intended? I think last year they could still find crystalline ice provided they were already in tundra, but maybe that was the bug? It's not mentioned either way in the event description, as far as I can find. 

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-07 07:49:00 — Link

i don't want to be unpolite, Angel, but i agree with Lorry, i think, since last year ending of Tundra we were not able to craft cells, extractor, etc anymore, but in the years before, it was possible. As this event started, I buy cheap/worse Deviants and extract them during the year, since one or two year i have to collect them and extract, as soon as possible.
and i had still some pets in the Tundra after ending (some even since last year XD) - when they won during the year against etelias, i got the crystalline ice in the years before. this had been like this, since this event started, i'm sure about this, and it would be not very nice to change this.

i think, there had been the argument for the changes, it would be unfair against the players, who start later that game. For me that is no argument, because an "old" player always will have an Advantage compared to a newby.

no offence.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-07 10:34:38 — Link

I have 13 pristine snowflakes still in my inventory, because I couldn't get deviants. Usually during the year I buy them and keep them, but I just didn't have stable space this year.

If we could extract deviance throughout the year it would be much better. I can't afford to spend so much silver on charged sticks and still buy deviants. It's impossible. It's taken all my enjoyment of tundra away, it really has :(

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-03-08 03:43:13 — Link

Tundra is supposed to work like that since the first year. The conditions in the closing text are the same each year as well. The bug with quest items available for crafting wasn't active since the introduction of Tundra. It was only in 2018 for a few months, and it's not how the event is supposed to work. We're sorry for the oversight that enabled this exploit. Please report all encountered bugs in the Bugs forum or through the contact form if you find any other mechanics that don't match their description.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2019-03-10 00:36:59 — Link

Haven't gotten past the black Etelia, but I did manage to get one of my normal Etelia to breed and now I have two black ones and two normal ones. All different poses too, so that's fun! 

Hoppers next??

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• FoxxClaw
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-10 01:16:06 — Link

Congrats

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-13 00:07:29 — Link

I see that even the picture of the deviance extractor has left for colder climes! 

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-14 12:19:07 — Link

The Deviance Extractors moved to Quest Items tab.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla