Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Assigned plant carbohydrates, pets ate animal carbohydrates

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Charyre
  • User

Posted at 2018-11-06 02:00:12 — Link

Hello.  I've been having a problem with assigning food points.  Recently, I noticed that I was running low on animal carbohydrates.  Since I don't care very much about the intelligence stat, I rearranged all my pets' food points so that they all had zero stars assigned to animal carbohydrates.  So I was surprised to discover today that my animals had eaten 144 points of animal carbohydrates (all of my remaining supplies) and I had spent 119 silver on food.  On closer inspection of the daily food report, I discovered that my animals had not eaten a single point of plant carbohydrates.  I then checked all my animals' pages, and found that I had assigned 263 stars worth of plant carbohydrates.  144+119=263.  I have now switched each pet's animal and plant carbohydrate stars, and am waiting to see what happens tomorrow.

• Charyre
  • User

Posted at 2018-11-07 01:36:02 — Link

Update:  Assigning animal carbohydrates on my pets' pages did, in fact, result in them eating plant carbohydrates.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2018-11-28 10:24:49 — Link

Thank you for reporting! It took some time, but we managed to figure out why this happened. The bug must be gone now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla