Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < What is a GP?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Artxine12
  • User

Posted at 2018-10-11 03:50:51 — Link

Hey, does anyone here know what a GP is? I'm very confused. Also, are there quick ways to earn money? Everything seems so darn expensive.

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2018-10-12 02:30:10 — Link

GP stands for genetic power. GP goes up to grade three, aka  GP3. Genetic power gives a +10 to each characteristic for every genetic grade. 

Copied and pasted the rules for GP from the FAQ.

The rules of acquiring Genetic Power:

1. If both of the parents have level 50, their child will get +1 Genetic Power.
    If one of the parents is level 50 and the other is not, the child will get +1 Genetic Power if it has 7 or more dominant genes from the level 50 parent.
  2. If both of the parents has similar grade of Genetic Power, the child will get this grade and +1 grade if one or both parents have maximum level (according to the first rule).
  3. If parents have a difference of 1 grade of Genetic Power, the child will get the higher grade if it has inherited 7 or more dominant genes from the parent with higher grade. Genetic Power through level can be only acquired but not inherited in this case, thus the levels of parents do not play any role here and do not affect the Genetic Power grade of the child until they are both Lvl 50.
  4. If parents has a difference of 2 or more grades of Genetic Power, the child won't get Genetic Power grade for parents' genes, it can get only 1 Grade for parents' levels.

If that confuses you, let me know I'll try to reword it.

And quests and exploring are probably the best way to get money in early game. You can also sell pets, sell items, or vote for beastkeeper each day under My Account. Finding pets for sale under 500 coins and then pounding or reselling is also a small but good way. Also for some reason food seems to go at 5x the game rate in sales. So you can make a profit by just selling all your food and letting the game charge you for the missing food to feed your pets.

And while it may be costly for independent players, there are plenty of players that give out free materials and schemes, so social players shouldn't have a problem there.

Hope that helped :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla