Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < Pet Leveling Service!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-03-19 05:47:29 — Link

@shadowfiles @Quisquose

Waiting list :3

Hey everyone!

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-22 21:37:14 — Link

Heyyy guys I'm popping in on emergency to say this, my puppy chewed through my computer's power cord and so right now I am computer-less for the weekend (hopefully not longer), I'll try to get on library computers to continue leveling, but the process has been slowed! D: So sorry for the temporary setback!

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-04-05 20:23:57 — Link

Update: Because of the newest BK update, it's getting harder and harder to level your pets, as leveling all your pets takes up almost all my slots. It will take a lot longer to level pets from now on.

If you could donate bad pets (lots of reds) for energy flow cards, it would be very helpful. You don't have to donate, though, but it is very appreciated.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Hey everyone!

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 06:17:31 — Link

Just out of ceriousity, how high are you guys willing to level up pets?

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-04-06 07:43:25 — Link

@Dorchadas

The limit is 50 :) However, with the new updates, it will be taking a lot longer than usual :(

Hey everyone!

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 09:43:17 — Link

If you guys every need help leveling up pets, I'd be up for the job! :P

Hhhhhiiiiii......

I use an Ipad most of the time. It likes to correct my right words, wrong. -.- Sorry if a word is spelled wrong or just doesn't make sense.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla