Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Star changing problems

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• J.A.Wolf
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-26 20:54:07 — Link

I keep clicking the stars to remove and add them like your supposed to in the tutoria, but every time the screen just zooms out and nothing happens to the stars. It took forever for me to actually change the stars and I spent most of my afternoon trying to do it.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• J.A.Wolf
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-26 21:01:47 — Link

I should've took a picture. Sorry. (Actually I don't think that would've been helpful)

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2018-05-27 15:14:34 — Link

I suppose you're on a touch device. Please note that the game isn't optimizing for mobile layouts. Zooming in and out means that the area you touch contains a few clickable elements, and your browser doesn't know which one you want to click. In such cases you may zoom in your screen enough so the element you're trying to click is big enough.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla