Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Free, Good GP3 Pets

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Eralune
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-11 04:21:28 — Link

Hello! So I know my account looks old; I created it a looooong time ago but I never actually played/logged on until today! Would it be alright if I got the GP3 Lykos? Thanks!

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-11 05:33:40 — Link

I see that you don't have very many pets, so yes you can have a lykos.

If you have questions about the game, math, Christianity, programming, or plants/gardening, just PM me.

I will give you 500 Silver Coins if you take a fun and easy test. If you want it, just PM me.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• white_hood
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-19 18:19:34 — Link

Hi! I joined a few days ago, is the silvery Symurgh in your Newbies tab still up for grabs?

Also, if you know of a good begginer's guide, that would be great. I am still a little lost :p

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-20 00:21:39 — Link

Sent.

I assume you went through the tutorial, so if you have any questions just PM me. I don't know about any of the guides but just look in the guides forum.

If you have questions about the game, math, Christianity, programming, or plants/gardening, just PM me.

I will give you 500 Silver Coins if you take a fun and easy test. If you want it, just PM me.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• RinRandomtime
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-22 05:53:30 — Link

hello. If you have any more free pets i'd love one. I just joined a couple days ago

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-24 01:30:46 — Link

@RinRandomtime

I just breed them upon request. So, do you want a symurgh, a lykos, or a unicorn?

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• Darklithe
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-25 22:15:24 — Link

Hello! I just joined yesterday, and I was wondering if you'd be willing to breed some of your lovely Symurghs for me. <3 I would love anything you are willing to offer.

• 10pegasus
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-28 01:04:10 — Link

Hi, could I please have a Lykos if possible?

Thanks so much for helping us newbies out! :D

• gwynhefar
  • User

Posted at 2018-09-17 04:13:48 — Link

Hi, I just starting playing last week.  Could I have a GP3 unicorn when you get the chance?

Thanks.

• Crystal_RainWing
  • User

Posted at 2018-10-16 16:38:49 — Link

Hello! I am super new, I have been playing for like 4-5 days. Can you please breed me a lykos? Thanks! It's really awesome that you're doing this. 
:3

lover of fluffy (graying modifier) deviant pumas and merle lykos 

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla