Boards < General < General Chat < I can't resist the diversity program

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• @thanatos_Nyx
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-13 03:35:36 — Link

Despite having bad luck with two of my pets... I now have a third pet trying the program. Every time I see it I can't help but go "sure, why not" 

-sheepish grin- I am attached to my pets and I have a lot of spots so I guess it's not a problem. But am I the only one having fun with that?

My avatar is Count D from Petshop of Horrors. However... I colored the avatar in GIMP to have my character's colors so... Hopefully a little less iffy?

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-13 08:09:30 — Link

I used to use it a bunch! Not as much now that my breeding projects are underway, but I sometimes still do. Especially with my throdama; I'm trying to get a bit more genetic diversity going there. 

My favorite explorer from when I was new, Tia, has had 29 offspring even though she only had a pool of 13 breeding points. (Only one of the Shrine ones was really good, but she was also the first, so...) 

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/999188 

I try to make sure to donate material from all of the male pets I level up, to try to give back a bit. And a few days ago I got the ridiculous result: 

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1278760

Shrine baby, fathered by one of my own pets! Sadly, the mother is not level 50 and the father is not GP, so no GP on the baby (and not the best genes I could've got with the pairing), but it was funny. 

• @thanatos_Nyx
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-13 16:42:33 — Link

I imagine it would be! I haven't been getting any of my pets but I do give back when I can. 

Also it is really nice that you get Vermillion from it. 

Also I used your link to your one Lykos to get one of her children from the pound. I love Lykos.

My avatar is Count D from Petshop of Horrors. However... I colored the avatar in GIMP to have my character's colors so... Hopefully a little less iffy?

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-14 01:11:25 — Link

Yeah, free vermillion is always great. 

I like seeing Tia's kids out and about! And most of them are very pretty, even the ones with wonky genes. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla