Boards < General < General Chat < Just for Conversion and fun~

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• RoseTheTherian
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-25 01:37:30 — Link

So just have fun and post about What ever is on your mind :D (relating to Beast Keeper tho)

So, how is everyones breeding projects?

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-25 21:22:46 — Link

Too lazy.  Stopped trying tbh.

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• Yemagh
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-26 05:13:36 — Link

i've been breeding throdamas... getting frustrated with it since i've been breeding the same pair for several days now and the genes i need just never get passed down... it is annoying

• RoseTheTherian
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-23 04:07:24 — Link

Yemagh (#66247) wrote:

i've been breeding throdamas... getting frustrated with it since i've been breeding the same pair for several days now and the genes i need just never get passed down... it is annoying

Try breeding two throdamas that have the same genes both resseive and dominate

• RoseTheTherian
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-23 04:08:18 — Link

yellowfang777 (#35204) wrote:

Too lazy.  Stopped trying tbh.

Awwwz sorry to hear about that.. hope you find something soon!

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-23 19:55:40 — Link

I need more room before I can breed much again! So next week I'm going to try to sell off my rejects and I'll start trying to get into the battle charts again in order to get gold. (That's the plan, anyway; the battle charts are a bit of a pain...)

My throdama project creeps by. Levelling bugs to 50 is slow and painful (I was so, so, spoiled by Lykos). Still, I have had some nice results and still hope to achieve my goal. Eventually. 

Theoretically I'm also working on cockatrices? In practice, I have a cockatrice horde sitting there eating my food and not doing much. Someday I will work on that one! But, space is limited and I'm focusing on the bugs. 

• RoseTheTherian
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-24 08:15:46 — Link

Sheliak (#55474) wrote:

I need more room before I can breed much again! So next week I'm going to try to sell off my rejects and I'll start trying to get into the battle charts again in order to get gold. (That's the plan, anyway; the battle charts are a bit of a pain...)

My throdama project creeps by. Levelling bugs to 50 is slow and painful (I was so, so, spoiled by Lykos). Still, I have had some nice results and still hope to achieve my goal. Eventually. 

Theoretically I'm also working on cockatrices? In practice, I have a cockatrice horde sitting there eating my food and not doing much. Someday I will work on that one! But, space is limited and I'm focusing on the bugs. 

If you want to give any away im looking for more breedable animals, or 2 throdamas maybe more (i have none so far) but im always looking for new pets :3

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-23 23:24:43 — Link

Soo Im pretty knew to the game so any advice?

~DracoRavenClaw

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-26 17:38:51 — Link

FREE PETS!!! I need to get rid of them until I get afford to get a Expand Stable Scroll which I cant get because I cant get gold coins and I cant exchange it and I do not have enough silver coins for the auction so PLEASE get them

~DracoRavenClaw

• Nightingale

Posted at 2018-04-29 20:24:17 — Link

@DracoRavenClaw - you should be advertising this on the "giveaways" page. 

You can also sent pets to the pount or State Portal Service Branch (for energy flow cards) or retire them for good. 

It does not cost any silver to list a pet for auction. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• qerrat
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-01 03:36:39 — Link

I am starting to (try) breed a double deviant graying modifier grey siamese puma! :) Fi-na-ly. So far nothing...

Giving away lots of pets (check out my thread! https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11596).

Deviants, pets with lots of green, and pets with stars (heritage) are always welcome in my stables.

If there is a pet in one of my unwanted tabs you want, feel free to ask for one! (https://beastkeeper.com/pets/94633/1 https://beastkeeper.com/pets/94676/1) Might have different prices, but asking is the way to start!

Always looking for Rainbow jars and Vermillion (and at the moment, Ore and Quartz if you wanna offer me some)!

Psssst. Hey you! Do you like to draw? Here is a thread where you can draw and possibly win a devaint with star heritage. What do you say? https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11626

I know if you found this you must be very bright. Not all who see can discover. There is no clue on if this is there, yet you noticed it. The first riddle:

Two girls ate dinner together                                

They both ordered Ice tea                                    

One girl drank it down very fast                             

and had finished five in the time                            

it took the other girl to drink one                          

They girl who drank one died, while the other lived.         

All ice teas were poisoned.                                  

How did the girl who drank five survive?                                        

If you dare answer and dive deeper, into mysteries, message me. I will be waiting.       

w     Qerrat       w      

Scroll down for cute cats!

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

Image result for cats

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-01 17:24:21 — Link

Deviant breeding can be heartbreaking. There's nothing like finally getting the perfect double dev, though :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-03 16:29:54 — Link

I bred a double dev finally.  Thanks, of course, to the excellent parents arete gifted me.  Woo hoo!

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-13 21:42:31 — Link

Why, oh why, are roc babies so much bigger than all the others?

• RoseTheTherian
  • User

Posted at 2018-09-09 01:17:28 — Link

Im glad to hear everyones projects are successful (mostly) I myself am trying for a double red owl deviant (so far got a deviant.. but not a red owl) I also accidently got a unicorn and some other deviants sooo WOOOHOOO still wanting the red owl double thoooooo!! X3

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla