• User

Posted at 2013-03-04 20:51:31 — Link

Mind if I nab Musker's daughter for 2K?

How much for Sombra btw?

Breeder of Lykos

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 20:51:40 — Link

I will take both thank you very much! :)

• Raimira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 20:54:55 — Link

O.o ah awesome ok thanks,.... very stupid question though... I have yet to figure out HOW I send you my money ^^;

I'm an avid explore nut. If you're looking to buy explore items just PM me. I usually have a stash. :)

• Doomfishy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 20:55:33 — Link

I really want Legadema... I could go up to 7k. And I'll take Rinoa at 4k.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 20:55:51 — Link

I'll take a rainbow jar for 4k if it is still availible!! :)

Also, I need 71 clay, 39 wood, and 52 stone. I know you have enough wood, so I'll pay 100 silver each for the wood, adding to 3900 silver. How much each for the other stuff?

And as an offer for Musker, would 20k silver to start be okay?

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:01:30 — Link

May I ask why? :(

Anyway, I'm very interested in Soren, Rinoa, Legadema, and nameless pets #7420, #14014. Unfortunately I find myself with a distinct lack of money here. I've gotten some seriously crap quests the last couple of days.

Would you take gold? Can we even transfer gold? I have no idea. >_>;

If you are selling everything off because you are leaving, do you take other site's currency? (Provided that's allowed here, I didn't see anything in the TOS that says you can trade things for other forms of fakemonies.)

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:07:27 — Link

I'm going to cave and buy Soren for 8K, if you're alright with that. REALLY love that skin color.

Breeder of Lykos

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:10:41 — Link

@Revan - Sombra would be like 5-6k I guess.  He's got an awesome explore gene that allows him to see double than a regular pet can.

@Shilar - I'll sell Petra's daughter to you, however, Doomfishy just offered 7k for Legadema.

@Raimira - you don't send the money, you'll get a message with an offer for the rainbow jar, all you have to do is accept it. c:

@Doomfishy - Sending Rinoa over.  Gonna give Shilar a chance to counter bid for Legadema before I send her over though.

@Mie - I have one Rainbow Jar left over, I'll send it after I return from lunch.  I also have the amount of clay and stone that you need.  I'll take 50 per 1 for each of those materials, if that sounds good?  As for Musker, 10k is far too low, sorry. 

@Ankoukou - I'm quitting, yeah.  I'm not sure if we can specifically sell pets for other currencies. I know you can trade currencies. I'm on Aywas and I'm quitting that too, but I'm sending all my Aywas currency to my best friend on there, so I'm taking that currency.  But again, not sure if we can straight up sell the pets for other site currencies. >:  

@Revan - Okay. xD  I'll send Soren over.  He does have a very gorgeous skin color.

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:12:05 — Link

Thanks so much! He's got my favorite skin color dragon wise. <3

Breeder of Lykos

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:16:34 — Link

While Legadema would be a wonderful match with my Eros I am afraid I simply can't go higher than maybe 6k if I am getting both. Like Anoukou I can offer other site currency (specifically GP) if that is allowed.

I would still like Petra's daughter though, thank you! :)

• hicaniplay
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:16:34 — Link

So are all your dragons sold? :(

How much for Odi? 

If you play Aywas and would accept BP in return for pets/silver/items, message me! :D

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:20:07 — Link

I'm sorry to hear that, I'll miss seeing you around. I don't play Ayways so I guess it doesn't matter if it is allowed or not, I have nothing for your friend. :(

Sounds like everyone I want is spoken by people I can't compete with money-wise but the unnamed two.

Would you take 2k each? I can buy the puma now and hope I get the other 2k by the time the other is tame. (Pets #7420 and #14014 is who I'm talking about, to keep things clear.)

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:20:35 — Link

Sent Rinoa, Soren, and Petra's daughter!  

@ hicaniplay - I have one dragon left over, a plain black one that is the daughter of Soren and Rinoa.  c:  Make an offer for Odi, I really don't like or care for her, so. xD

As for thos asking about paying in Aywas currency, if you can get the okay from Angel or someone, I'd definitely sell my pets for that.  I plan on selling the currency I make on here for Aywas in the end, anyway.

@Ankokou - give me a second to look at those pets real quick. c:  

• Raimira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:22:07 — Link

Ok accepted thanks ^^, sorry got sidetracked by dinner xD

I'm an avid explore nut. If you're looking to buy explore items just PM me. I usually have a stash. :)

• Doomfishy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:24:01 — Link

Got Rinoa, thanks so much. :)

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 6 7 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla