Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Idea for the Cockatrice

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• KyuunaJagger
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-13 23:18:28 — Link

Since the R'rakos is 'supposedly' related to the 'Trice we have now, my idea is the thought that as a Deviant body morph for the Trice is something similar to the terror-bird like beast itself. I apologize however if someone before me came up with this thought. I only got thinking about it since the Cockatrice is one of a few pets who didn't get Deviant colors/shaped like the Puma and Gryphon. 

Of course the game you have here is already wonderful and I especially look forward to the tweak to the adult dragon art. But I just thought the cranky 'Trice species deserved their own deviant form. Heck could even do something 'gender dimorphic' where the males are the ones with the bigger feathers and females lack that showy tailfeathers and the cocks comb? 

• innershadows1990
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-16 02:06:36 — Link

I support!

"I can take another name, and build a new life.. But on the inside I'll always have that instinct, no matter how much I hate it. I'm yakuza through and through. Guile only gets you so far in this game Remember that. You won't get another chance."

-- Kazuma Kiryu, Yakuza 5

• alldanzig
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-16 05:31:58 — Link

Sounds neat to me!

• KyuunaJagger
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-22 23:00:51 — Link

Anyone have any other ideas for Deviant Trices? another idea I came up with is 'silkie' Trice if that is even possible 

• barelybitter
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-10 23:34:44 — Link

OH GOSH I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR DEVIANT COCKATRICES

- Lady Amherst Pheasant

-Gold Phoenix Rooster

-Black Sumatra Rooster

-A whole family inspired by iguanas:

-green iguana

-blue iguana

-red iguana

-a Tokay Gecko (they're famous for being mean, and they're so pretty!)

- and a fat grumpy tegu 'trice would be so freakin cute

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla