1 votes / 14%
5)another chapter plz

2 votes / 29%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-31 01:32:42 — Link

proligue

"so antpelt you'll attack here, houndleap, snowtuft, redwillow and clawface circle back here and attack the medicence cat while the others are occupied with antpelt." "As for the rest of you,.. attack from every other angle." "It's high time the darkforest warriors rose up."

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-30 23:15:15 — Link

Chapter 1

It was a cold evening, with little prey in sight. So AcornBlade, do you think we'll find Williowheart?  "I hope. Starclan hasn't told me anything yet..." ACORNBLADE! Have you found Williowheart yet? Have you found my mother?  "I'm sorry Barkkit, but I haven't foun-! Then try harder! That's my mother that's missing! " Barkkit, there are other cats missing." Then you should look harder. And with that Barkkit ran off. 'A Storm is rising ancients are coming and the ground will break from weight' well I'm going to go now AcornBlade,... "No wait, Starclan has spoken to me."

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-24 05:41:55 — Link

Chapter 2

Acornblade, what you've told me is very valuable.  I know Amberstar. We'll need to reorganize the patrols and hunting partys... Amberstar! Flowerbead's head poked through the vines. Amberstar, it's,... Barkkit.. He won't get up. He's in a trance. 

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-24 05:43:40 — Link

Chapter 2

Acornblade, what you've told me is very valuable.  I know Amberstar. We'll need to reorganize the patrols and hunting partys... Amberstar! Flowerbead's head poked through the vines. Amberstar, it's,... Barkkit.. He won't get up. He's in a trance. 

No.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla