Boards < Community < Roleplay < Willowclan the clan forgoten/the started version

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-10 19:30:49 — Link

Mudears 

Mudears followed Sharpstar out of camp. "I do believe it was just coltsfoot and juniper berries." He stopped at a small patch of coltsfoot and began pulling off leaves. "I hope it doesn't rain again today," he said. "It may be good for the plants, but it surely doesn't help me to get stuff done."

Ivypelt 

Ivypelt woke up as Mudears and Sharpstar left camp to look for herbs. 'While they're gone, maybe I can go hunting again,' she thought, standing up and leaving camp herself. Not long after, she came across the scent of a rabbit. Ivypelt crouched down, watching the smaller animal.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-11 00:09:31 — Link

Mintfrost

She starred in shock as the vole was presented to her. " Why yes it is..." her anger was boiling and there was only one thing she could take it out on, in seconds the vole was reduced to shedded bits of fur and blood. " Whoops, who put that there??" She said playfully. Her blue/ green I eyes where glistening with an unknown emotion to MintFrost, hatred. The moment her fangs had come in contact with the vole hatred had blossomed in her. She wanted to be outside hunting down adders, killing every one of them. She wanted to watch as the eyes lost the glint of life and their last look of the world to be her standing over the triumphant. She did not want to be in here sitting like a kit having to rely on others for food. " Dapplebreeze, help me." She said determinedly. Carefully she lifted herself off the ground, and walked out of the den.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-11 01:56:07 — Link

CherryStar

She watched mintfrost walk out of the medicine cat den. "Um, mintfrost,.. never mind." "I guess walking around a little wouldn't hurt you mintfrost." "Dapplebreeze!" "I can't seem to find mintfrost." "Sense your going out of camp could you check for daisytree?" 

SharpStar

"Agreed." Oh look." "Juniper berries." "I'll let you pick them." "I'd probably just squish them."

Daisytree

She followed the smell of milk to a fern bush. She looked thought it. momma, I want to walk around! Yeah mom! Hush little ones. Someone's here. she caught my scent.

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-12 06:56:08 — Link

Dapplebreeze 

Dapplebreeze stared in surprise at the bits of vole scattered around his paws. Then he looked up at Mintfrost and noticed something in her eyes,  something strange.  Something that he didn't quite like.  But she was still his clanmate, and his friend,  so he said, "Uh, sure," and offered his shoulder for Mintfrost to lean on as she walked. When he heard Cherrystar's request,  he answered with a short, "Yeah, I'll look."

Mudears 

Mudears went to the spot that Sharpstar had pointed out.  He looked around at some lower tree branches nearby and quickly found a large leaf. He set the leaf on the ground and began picking the berries,  carefully laying each one on the leaf. Soon, he had picked all he would need. "Sharpstar,  could you help carry these to camp?" Mudears gestured to the small pile of coltsfoot leaves he had just collected before gently picking up the large leaf with the berries. 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-12 21:43:30 — Link

MintFrost

Her mind was swirling with thoughts, but not exactly starClan approving thoughts. DappleBreeze had helped her and now that she was up she could control her leg a bit. She wanted DappleBreeze to approve badly though, enough to make her control herself a bit. At first she would just concentrate on learning the ways of this new leg. But once she was confedent in her leg, well, thats when the fun would begin. " DappleBreeze, let me walk on my own a bit please." she tried to ask politly, but it sounded more like she forced it than she had imangened. Great, now he'll never like me. i sounded like a was waiting till i could kill him, im an idiot. I just need to accept that if i want to kill the cursed adders i can't like people. It was my chose, i've chosen. And once the adders are gone mabye i'll try this clan thing again. But for now, i'm a rouge. With the desicion made she walked to the entrance of camp, looked back at DappleBreeze once, and was gone.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-13 04:10:45 — Link

(You can have 7 cats. I want to play as more that's why.)

Cherrystar

Thoughts clouded her mind. I don't know why daisytree isn't back yet.. I don't like this. "Wha-"? She looked for mintfrost. She didn't see her. Something funny is going on around here.. 

Daisytree

I have to let her see me. She walked through the fern bush. Hiss! Who are you?! Stay away from my kits! "I don't want trouble. Would you like to come to my camp?"  I heard her whispering to her kits. I heard what she said. Kits, when I say so your going to run. Aright mom. With that she shouted, run! "Wait! Don't run! Stay!" I watched the mom dart off. Sigh. 

Snow 

"Run kits, run! Just a little closer.." "we can stop here. I see some caves. Maybe we can huddle up here." Mom, I'm scared. "It's alright hazel." 

Sharpstar

"Ok. I can pick them up." He picked them up and headed towards camp. meow.."Hey mudears do you here something?" It sounds like cats. Is it just me or can you here it?"

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-18 06:02:45 — Link

Dapplebreeze 

Dapplebreeze let Mintfrost walk on her own as she requested.  Then he stared at her,  fear rising.  She turned to look at him one last time,  and then was out of sight. "Mintfrost!  Where are you going!  Wait!" He sprang into action,  running after her as quick as he could, but he still couldn't see her. Dapplebreeze kept running and soon heard something from behind a bush. "Mintfrost,  is that you?" He jumped through the bush and came face to face with Daisytree. 

Ivypelt 

Ivypelt had caught her rabbit and started on her way back to camp.  She arrived quickly,  but suddenly stopped. She thought she had heard something... Ivypelt hid behind a small pile of rocks, just in case. 

Mudears

Mudears stopped walking and listened. "Yes.. yes, I think I hear it too." He looked to his leader. "What should we do?"

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-18 14:30:49 — Link

Daisytree 

"Dapplebreeze!" "There was a mom cat and her two kits. I tried to talk to her but she ran!. I don't know who she was exactly." She stopped and smelled MintFrost's scent. It was fresh, but faint. She must have been running.

Sharpstar

"We go back to camp the back way." "The intruder won't see us then."

Cherrystar

"Dapplebreeze!" Daisytree!" "Come to me at once!"  Where are they? They wouldn't just abandon everything. Would they? I-they- it's impossible. They wouldn't do that. Never.

Snow

"Go on now. It's alright. Go into the cave." Ok mom. She smiled as her two kits entered a cave. Mom, it's so big in here! "Then enjoy it." She smelled another cats presence. She crept near the rock pile and looked behind it. "Cat!" She jumped seeing another cat. "Run kits!" Run! She entered the cave and grabbed her kits. 

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-20 04:32:59 — Link

Mintfrost

What am I going to do now? I-I had to leave, I had too, wait what's that smell? It smells like, milk! She had run start into a queen and her kits. Wham!! "Hiss!! Who are you?!" She nipped at a kit. Her nip turned out to be more of a bite. A small trickle of blood dripped down the Kit's face. "Tell me now or this kits gonna get it!" She posed threateningly over the kits back. I want to be a fearless rouge, I will be a fearless rouge. Even if it means doing this. "Yrowl!!" She hissed once  more and bit the queen. It probably wasn't the smartest move. She recoiled quickly to avoid being bit. 

(( Does ethier of you want to join my other roleplay? It's about people who can turn into animals, other people and matter.))

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-21 00:51:52 — Link

Snow

"Hiss! She saw mintfrost scratch her kit. Then scratch her face. She stood speechless. This cats a rouge. Better tell her a very inmporant leason. "If you knew... anything about being a rouge.. you'd know better then to mess with me and my kits!!!" She jumped on top of mintfrost and viciously scratched her side. "I am snow!" "And I'm going to kill you if you don't leave right now!" She bit mintfrost on her ear. 

Sharpstar

"Mudears, I'm going to see who's there. Stay putt until I call you. He walked into camp. There he saw two cats battling and two kits. Looks like that one redish brown cats about to get seriously hurt. Better help out. He leaped for snow. "Why are you all here?!" He thwaked snow in face. "I said why are you here!"

Cherrystar

"Where are they?" They sould have ca- she stopped frozen. snarlll! "badger.. it's a bagder.. no. Three Badgers.. HELP!" The bagder chased after her. I have to run. Maybe to sharpstar. He'll help. I hope. She darted towards sharpstars camp. 

Daisytree

"I'm going to get cherrystar." She ran to camp. Cherrystar i- she stared at the bagder. "Oh no." 

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-22 06:37:32 — Link

Dapplebreeze 

Dapplebreeze looked around once more,  searching for the direction Mintfrost might have gone.  He couldn't understand why she had run off like that,  but her scent was fading quickly. He wasn't sure he could still follow her. Dapplebreeze hung his head in defeat and turned to follow Daisytree.  When he arrived at camp,  his attention turned to the badgers. He lunged at the one closest to him, clawing its face and biting wherever he could. 

Ivypelt 

Ivypelt hissed and jumped back when the other cat suddenly appeared.  Then the cat ran off,  and Ivypelt took a few moments to calm her racing heart.  As soon as she could breathe normally again,  she realised she could hear voices - Sharpstar's voice!  She jumped out from begging the rocks and ran toward the sound,  stopping when she saw her leader standing next to two cats and two kits. 

Mudears 

Mudears stayed there for a little while,  but when he heard Sharpstar,  he knew he had to see what was going on.  He walked slowly and quietly,  stopping just out of view of the other cats. 

((I wouldn't mind. ))

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-23 00:52:33 — Link

daisytree

i've got to help. she leapt for the second bagder. she extened her claws and bared her teeth while jumping. the bagder got out the way and grabbed her. "let go!!!" she clawed its muzzle. it bit harder. 

cherrystar

she watched in terror as both cats jumped to the bagders. "daisytree stay!" it was too late. she had already leapt for the bagder. she watched as it shook her and started to kill her. "my clanmates... please forgive me... she jumped at daisytree and brought her out of the bagders grip. "hey bagders, dogge this!" quickly she bit they're feet and they looked up. GRrrrrrr..! the bagders chased after cherrystar and flung dapplebreeze off. run faster, run faster.. she jumped past a fern bush. i made it. "SHARPSTAR!" she could see him close by. "SHARPSTAR!" 

sharpstar

his ears twitched back. that sounded like cherrystar. "go away if you want to, he said loosening his grip on snow. "mudears! Ivypelt! come here!" he sqiuttened his eyes. "cherrystar?!" 

snow

she felt sharpstar loosening his grip. she wiggled free. "i'll be back for you stranger." she stared at mintfrost. "come along kits. it best we leave." 

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-24 22:56:58 — Link

Mintfrost

"Grrwolll" her ears were laid back, fur on end, teeth bared. "And I'll be back for you, better check twice now before you go to sleep." With that she pelted into the forest quick as an adder for the second time that day. It was close to nightfall, the stars were rising, the sun was setting. It dawned on her that if she where to be a rouge she could no longer be known as Mintfrost. The stars and Moon are rising, so beautiful... That's it! My name with be MoonRise! MoonRise the adder detroyer!! 

"My name is MoonRise!! MoonRise is my name!!"

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla