Boards < Community < Roleplay < Willowclan the clan forgoten/the started version

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-31 03:27:02 — Link

everclan camp

willowclan Camp entrance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e8/6e/15/e86e15829fcaa40ba7dd38e80e755d60--victoria-australia-australia-map.jpg

Come out of tree here:http://content.vivatropical.com/2013/03/cave.jpg

cherrystar

"mintfrost, Dapplebreeze!" " Go on a hunting patrol." With that she flicked her tail towards daisytree. " Go with them and find some herbs. She watched daisytree try to find Dapplebreeze first. We have so little cats.. we would be weak if Everclan attacked. But I don't think sharpstar would battle. " I'm going to stay and guard."

daisytree

"yes cherrystar." "Maybe I'll find some catmint or honey. " I am out of herbs." "But are you sure youre alright being alone?

sharpstar

" Do you have all your herbs mudears?" "With leaf bare coming we'll need herbs." "I don't want to risk losing any cats." "It-it-it would be horrible." Sharpstar's eyes went a little more black and his ears went back as memories flooded his mind. "For this clans same I hope this leaf bare will be kind." "Oh right." "Ivypelt could you go get some fresh kill for us?" 

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-31 16:07:13 — Link

MintFrost

when she heard she was going on a hunting patrol with Dapplebreeze she woke up as fast as she could. "Come on Dapplebreeze, the clan won't feed itself! I'll race ya!" With that she bounded to the camp entrance. She wasn't exactly know for being careful but she was fast. Right when she was about to touch the camp entrance, she tripped over her own feet. She landed face first in the grass. "Ow, that hurt. Just great, now I've got grass stains all in My fur." Dapplebreeze?" I could've sworn he was right behind me... " Now is not the time for games, Dapplebreeze..." She was always a bit frightened about being alone. What if she got attacked? What if she got kidnapped by Everclan? What if she died?!

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-01 06:37:57 — Link

Dapplebreeze 

Dapplebreeze had followed Mintfrost before turning back to Cherrystar. "We'll be back soon!" he called out before chasing Mintfrost again. Suddenly he heard a thud,  then Mintfrost calling for him.  She sounded a little afraid, for some reason.  He arrived at the camp entrance and saw the other cat on the ground.  "Are you okay?" he asked. 

Ivypelt 

Ivypelt nodded to Sharpstar. "No problem," she said.  She went out of the camp and immediately smelled a squirrel.  She crawled through the underbrush until she was only a for away, and then she pounced! Ivypelt caught the squirrel and killed it quickly.

Mudears 

Mudears nodded. "I think I have everything. Though i suppose i may be running lie on coltsfoot..." He turned to go in his den and looked around.  When he came back out,  he added, "Nope,  not a whole lot of coltsfoot left."

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-01 20:12:36 — Link

Cherrystar

Yeah. Be back soon... she watched as the cats went of of view. "I'm going to take advantage of all this space." She hoped off the tree and landed on the grass. Turning to the tree she practiced fighting. "You are a worthy opponent." Front paw blow coming at you!" She clawed the tree. "Might as well sharpen my claws as well." There. Perfect. I could use a drink. And a swim. She walked to the edge of the stream. She quickly lapped up the water. She put her paw in. "Mrrroww!" "The currents to rough." Licking her paw she headed back up the tree. 

daisytree

"wait up!" "Give this old cat a break!" She stopped to catch her breath. "Wait up!" I'm com- oh! "Juniper berries!" "These will do great!" She tugged at a huge leaf then finally it snapped off the tree. I've got to be careful putting these berries on this leaf. She got some cobwebs to hold the berries still. "Dapplebreeze, MintFrost, I'm heading back!" With that she picked up her herbs and walked back.

Sharpstar

"I suppose that when ivypelt comes back you can look for coltsfoot." "I'm going back to my den." When he put his foot outside the den he got sprinkled with rain." Ackk!" He stared angryly outside the medicine cats den. "One second thought I'll just stay put." "I hope ivypelt ok."

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-01 21:09:43 — Link

MintFrost 

"Oh, your here, I'm fine. Just got a little spooked. Let's see who catches something first, winner gets the to pick their nest first!" With that she ran off into the bush. Almost instantly she scented vole. She looked around and saw it, it was a nice plump one. But than she heard hissing. "Oh, no...." a second later pain scored up her back leg like she had just been cut by two sharp thorns. "Adders!!!!!!!!" She yelled at the top of her voice. She had stumbled upon a nest of the nasty things. Quickly as she could she ran out of there. "Dapplebreeze, help!!!" Now the poison from the adders fangs was starting to take hold. "Dapplebreeze!!" The last thing she thought of was why didn't she just kill the vole, it was the one who tricked her into the nest of adders. Than she blacked out

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-02 23:00:50 — Link

daisytree

she had heard mintfrosts cry and came running. 'mintfrost!' grabbing mintfrosts scruff, she pulled her to camp and into her den. she looked at her herbs and got to work. hold on a little longer. just a little longer. 

cherrystar

she stared in horror as daisytree dragged mintfrost into her den. ' oh no." she jumped off the tree and raced into the den. "adder bites.. ' "daisytree will she live?" im not positive. but i know how my herbs work. and im almost sure that she will live. she looked at mintfrost. " my clanmate, my friend, wake up in in the morning." she walked out the den and sat. adders are very poisenios. she looked to the sky. " starclan,.. if your there please let her fate not to walk with stars tomorrow."

No.

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-03 21:14:53 — Link

((Hey guys,  sorry I'm taking so long to post.  I've been pretty busy this week,  and in turn,  super tired.  Sorry again!))

Dapplebreeze 

Dapplebreeze stared in surprise as Mintfrost fell to the ground. ' What the.. oh no.' he saw that Daisytree had come back and taken Mintfrost back to camp,  so he decided to go after the adders. He killed one of them but when he saw there were more than just the one that had bitten Mintfrost, he started to head back to camp.  When he smelled the vole, it was farther away from the best,  so he decided to catch it to give to Mintfrost. 

Ivypelt 

Ivypelt had just started on her way to camp when it started raining.  It started with just a few sprinkles,  but quickly got harder and harder.  Before long,  the reason was pouring down on Ivypelt, drenching her.  She arrived just as a bolt of lightning shot through the sky. 'Where are they?' Then she saw movement in the Medicine Den and ran inside. 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-03 23:23:13 — Link

Cherrystar

She woke to birds chirping and the stream running. Its a beautiful morning.. but will this day be darkened? She stretched her legs and thought. I want to see if MintFrost's alright but, if she's not I don't want to see. "I'll wait for daisytree to tell me. She waddled down to the stream. "I'll see if there's any fish." There!" She stuck her paw in and brought out a fish. "I can't wait any longer." "I have to see if MintFrost's alright." 

daisytree

"Yawn!" Morning.. she turned her head to MintFrost. "If you can hear me, you might not like what I say." "Your back leg will be numb, but only for a period of time." She stood up and stared outside. "If those adders invade our camp, it will not end well." "I hope that Everclan is having better luck then us."

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-03 23:26:49 — Link

Cherrystar

She woke to birds chirping and the stream running. Its a beautiful morning.. but will this day be darkened? She stretched her legs and thought. I want to see if MintFrost's alright but, if she's not I don't want to see. "I'll wait for daisytree to tell me. She waddled down to the stream. "I'll see if there's any fish." There!" She stuck her paw in and brought out a fish. "I can't wait any longer." "I have to see if MintFrost's alright." 

daisytree

"Yawn!" Morning.. she turned her head to MintFrost. "If you can hear me, you might not like what I say." "Your back leg will be numb, but only for a period of time." She stood up and stared outside. "If those adders invade our camp, it will not end well." "I hope that Everclan is having better luck then us."

sharpstar

"Ivypelt! "You're drenched!" "So sorry." "It's getting crowded." "I'm going to make a dash for my den." Quickly he dashed out and into his den. "Much more space in here." 

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-04 00:10:23 — Link

Mintfrost

She woke up hazily, she tried to stand up only to find her leg was numb. That's when she heard Daisytree say that it was going to stay numb for a while.

"What!!" She yelled. "Your tellin' me I'm stuck like this?! I'd rather the adders had killed me!! I don't want to be fussed over like a kit!! I want to go hunt down the adders and kill every last one of Em's!!"  

Now she was ticked off, she couldn't walk, and she gonna be fussed over like a kit!! 

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-05 02:51:43 — Link

Dapplebreeze 

Dapplebreeze woke up the next morning and went straight to Mintfrost. "Hey Mintfrost," he said, "how are you this morning?"

Ivypelt 

Ivypelt shook some of the water off of her coat. "I suppose I should head to my den, too." She ran to the warrior den as quick as she could and curled up to warn herself a bit. 

Mudears 

Mudears watched as his fellow clanmates ran to their separate dens. He looked out at the rain and sighed. 'I suppose there's no point going outside today,' he thought glumly. Mudears turned and sat down,  thinking. 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-06 01:41:13 — Link

CherryStar

"Mintfrost." "Daisytree told me your leg would be numb but,... what would you say if we tried to hunt?" "Mabye if you walk more your leg will heal faster." She watched as Dapplebreeze came in. "Hello Dapplebreeze." "She's going to be as energetic as a kit that's been trapped in the nursery. " Boing all over the place." I think...

SharpStar

Sharpstar stretched and walked out of his den. " A nice warm morning." "That gives me an idea." He walked over to mudears den.  "How about we go get some herbs?" "Before it rains again?" 

DaisyTree

My dens getting too crowed. im going outside. She pushed her way through Dapplebreeze and cherryStar. "Hmm." "What herbs do I need?" " Catmint." "I know a great place where it grows." "But I need a warrior to come with me.." "nah." "I'll be fine." She turned her head towards the hole. Than she walked thought it and climbed up. She put her paws out of the tree. "I made i-" she fell down and landed in the water. "Great." "I'm wet." "I'll make it up this time." She quickly leaped up and out. Now to find that catmint. 

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-07 03:51:58 — Link

MintFrost

"Hey MintFrost, how are you this morning?" She didn't quite know how to answer, tell him the truth which was a bit nasty, or, tell him a lie? She decided to lie. " Feel fine! Let's go hunt! Oh, wait, I'm stuck in here 'cause some stupid adder bite!!" It was hard to lie convincingly. "So, how are you? Feel free to leave me behind here so you can go have some fun practicing fighting or go hunting. All I'm really gonna do is sit here for a couple days..."

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-09 06:05:28 — Link

Dapplebreeze 

Dapplebreeze could tell that Mintfrost probably wasn't fine,  but he decided to let it go for the time being.  Suddenly,  he remembered something. "Be right back!" he called,  running off.  He soon returned with a vole and placed it in front of her. "I believe that this little guy is the one who started this mess, am I right?" 

Mudears 

Mudears nodded. "Sure," he said. "Why not?"

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-09 14:32:17 — Link

sharpstar

"Alright then." What kinds of herbs are we hunting for exactly?" "Hmm. "Let's start will colts foot." "Mudears and I are going out of camp ivypelt!" "We'll be back soon!"

cherrystar

"Wait where's Daisytree?!" She turned her head side to side. "Uh oh." Daisytree's just a medicine cat. "Daisytree I'm coming!" 

Daisytree

"Hmm." "The catmint should have been here." She lifted her head up to leave." "Wait wait wait." "I smell milk." "There must be another cat here with kits." "She might have took the catmint." I've got to find out.

No.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla