Boards < Community < Writing < Warriors Fanfic Book

Boards

Poll: Was this a good first-time forum asking for help?

Yepperz!!

2 votes / 50%
NOOOOOOOO!

0 votes / 0%
Sure, why not

2 votes / 50%
No

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-25 13:37:29 — Link

Thank you!!!!!

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• kenna170
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-26 00:40:20 — Link

Name: Frostpelt

Clan: cold clan

Personality: very entergetic for an elder and always needs something to do 

History: she raised some gorgeous kits in the clan and is now retired

Appearance: grey with a white face and green eyes

I did'nt fall i attacked the floor...

"When you fall I will be there to catch you" ... LOVE FLOOR

DO NOT READ THE NEXT SENTENCE!...

You little daredevil I like you :D

• kenna170
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-26 00:42:37 — Link

Name: Froststorm

Clan: cold clan

Personality: clumsy and lazy

History: she was a great mother and raised a few kits up to be warriors

Appearance: orange with yellow eyes

I did'nt fall i attacked the floor...

"When you fall I will be there to catch you" ... LOVE FLOOR

DO NOT READ THE NEXT SENTENCE!...

You little daredevil I like you :D

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-26 00:46:25 — Link

I'm got em!

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-19 18:33:29 — Link

Name: Fishwhisker

Clan: Cold clan

Personality: Fierce warroir, fights for cold clan, sence of humor, and only fights a fair fight. 

History: lived in snow clan but was forced out when wrongly accused of killing a innocent spike clan appritence. 

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ba/47/72/ba47723b40cdc61492b3900a2ca4e447.jpg

No.

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-25 00:29:28 — Link

Thanks!

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-25 23:56:09 — Link

May I make one? If so, here's mine:!

Name: EchoRiver

Clan: BlueClan

Personality: untrustworthy, cruel, pretty much a female version of tigerstar. Waiting for the chance to kill the leader and rule the forest one clan at a time.

History: Treated cruely from birth because her weird eyes and kinked paw. Once loved a cat but he was discusted by her, she killed him soon after he told her she was a disgrace of nature.

Appearance: like this but with one Amber eye and one bright green eye, and a crooked paw 

https://cattamboo.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ORIENTAL-CAT.jpg

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-05 07:31:45 — Link

Awesome Sauce!

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla