Boards < Community < Writing < Warriors Fanfic Book

Boards

Poll: Was this a good first-time forum asking for help?

Yepperz!!

2 votes / 50%
NOOOOOOOO!

0 votes / 0%
Sure, why not

2 votes / 50%
No

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-23 00:01:35 — Link

I'm gonna write a Warrior fanfic and I need cats!!! I'm asking you guys to put your cats down below!! There are 4 clans, SpikeClan, ColdClan, BlueClan, and SnowClan. My own cat, Blizzardfang is leader of BlueClan. 

This is the form: 

Name: 

Clan: 

Personality: 

History: 

Thank you for filling this out if you did. 

Also, I need some plot ideas!!!! 

(if any clan names were used it is purely coincidental) Oh Yeah! This story is going to be on Wattpad. It is never too late to add another cat. Before "shipping" two cats together I will ask the people who created the characters if it is ok. My Wattpad username is Coldwolftundr. Once again.....THANK YOU!!!!!! 

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-23 00:24:00 — Link

I'm sorry I just realized my username was wrong in the above post...

Coldwolftundra is my username

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-23 01:02:22 — Link

Another mistake!!! Blizzardfang is a warrior not leader...I am going to appoint someone to proofread my book so that there isn't anymore mistakes.

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-23 01:04:39 — Link

Arent*

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• kenna170
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 07:14:56 — Link

Name: Feather Paw 

Clan: Snow Clan

Personality: kind but feirce and always wants to be in charge

History: was left behind as a kitten by his mother and was found by the Snow clan and taken in

appearance: black and white with hazel eyes

I did'nt fall i attacked the floor...

"When you fall I will be there to catch you" ... LOVE FLOOR

DO NOT READ THE NEXT SENTENCE!...

You little daredevil I like you :D

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 07:21:37 — Link

Wait, shouldn't he be an apprentice since he has 'paw' at the end of his name? Just asking....

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• kenna170
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 07:22:49 — Link

i just caught that xD

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 07:26:10 — Link

It happens, WOAH! I have an idea! I'll pm you....you can be my co-author if you want!!!!! Can you make more cats?

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• kenna170
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 07:32:04 — Link

Name: Willow Paw 

Clan: Blue Clan

Personality: Shy and kind hearted but crazy when you make her mad 

History: she was born in the blue clan and was raised there when she reached adultery she met  Feather Paw and grew to love him 

appearance: white with ice blue eyes

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 07:35:17 — Link

Ooooo plot twister......psst thanks......you just seeded a new idea. Muhahahahahah

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• kenna170
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 07:36:31 — Link

Name: Ember Fang

Clan: blue clan

Personality: can be a little stubborn at times but she comes around and turns out to be fairly nice with a little spice to her

History: she was all alone growing up until she found the blue clan which trained her to be a warrior

appearence: orange with white paws and yellow eyes

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 07:39:24 — Link

Ok! :D

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 07:40:54 — Link

Can you put appearances with them please...

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• kenna170
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 07:42:19 — Link

Name: Bright Storm 

Clan: Blue clan

Personality: Gentle, fierce, dangerous and yet has a sense of humor 

History: was born and raised by her father in the blue clan

appearence: grey coat with black stripes and green eyes

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 07:45:14 — Link

Can you pm me the appearance for Featherpaw, Willowpaw, and Emberfang please? Does Brightstorm have Kits? 

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla