Boards < General < Help < I have a question about the egg hunt

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• icepaw11
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-05 14:58:15 — Link

So I know the egg hunt ended, but today I noticed my Lykos was "exploring island" and I usually make them do that because there's something there that i can't get or "activate", so I went to check and guess what? It was on the Tundra with a green portal! So I was wondering if i got a Portal Energy Cell or two, could I look for hibernating eggs or Pristine Snowflakes?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-06 13:22:31 — Link

I think they've made it impossible to make portal energy cells while the event is closed...

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• icepaw11
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-06 23:56:18 — Link

But what if I bought it from the auction or item exchange?

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-07 01:34:27 — Link

Your lykos is still on a tundra island? ... well, I guess the island is just temporarily stored in the game's memory, like any other island currently occupied by a beast.

Maybe if you use the green portal you can generate another island-level, but since the tundra coding has gone from the site, I'm not sure if that still works.

Either way, once you've left the island you won't be able to return to tundra, so make the most of this last opportunity, I guess. :)

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-08 10:03:05 — Link

I happen to have a pet still on the Tundra and can confirm that yes, you can go to lower island levels. Even killed an etelia and got some crystalline ice.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla