Boards < Community < Roleplay < Wings Of Fire RPG (Jade Academy) OPEN TO EVERYONE

Boards

Poll: Favourite Tribe

Icewing

5 votes / 18%
Rainwing

7 votes / 25%
Nightwing

6 votes / 21%
Sandwing

2 votes / 7%
Mudwing

0 votes / 0%
Seawing

6 votes / 21%
Skywing

2 votes / 7%
« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-30 04:40:31 — Link

For anyone who hasn't read the amazing series, Wings of fire, this RPG will be about dragons. The dragons come from seven tribes, NightWings, SeaWings, IceWings, MudWings, Rainwings, Skywings and SandWings. The setting will be the Jade Academy, a mixed school for all tribes of dragon. The time period will be just after the Great Sandwing war, so there's mixed feelings about the school and dragons of other tribes. There's one dragon of each tribe in each winglet, which are literally dorms. please choose a dragonet below and give them a personality, background and description. you can have a max of five characters.

here are the school houses and students :) 

Jade Winglet:

NIW: Hellraiser

SEW: Clam

ICW: Evergreen

MUW: Gravel

RAW: Marvelous

SKW: Harrier

SAW: Desertflower

Gold Winglet

NIW: Sharpsight

SEW: Shrimp

ICW: Sleet

MUW: Toad

RAW: Bonobo

SKW: Topaz

SAW: Toxin

Silver Winglet

NIW: Imposing

SEW: Dolphin

ICW: Boreal

MUW: Newt

RAW: Toucan

SKW: Raptor

SAW: Nyala

Copper Winglet

NIW: Thoughtreader

SEW: Current

ICW: Hail

MUW: Mire

RAW: Flora

SKW: Roseate

SAW: Coyote

Quartz Winglet

NIW: Destiny

SEW: Tide

ICW: Ptarmigan

MUW: Crag

RAW: Starfruit

SKW: Victory

Please do not join this RP without doing a little research on what each tribe looks like :) 

Rules:

No hybrids please! ((You can like a dragon from another tribe though.

No killing off other peoples characters! You can kill offf your own character just PM me first!

No powerplaying/marysues ect.

No drastic plot changes without PMing me.

Character name:

Winglet:

Personality:

Looks:

Background:

Other:

The RP will begin once there are a sufficient amount of RPers.

The RP will begin on the first day of school.

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• DragonDreamers
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-30 04:55:49 — Link

I've only read he first two/three books, is there anything I have to know before playing(that happpened in the later books)? Also, what are the differences in winglets? Just names, or...? And how many dragons can we play?

I'm interested in Flora the RainWing and Desertflower the SandWing.

MASSIVE Stable Sweep– 100 pets!

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11418 [OPEN]

Item Trades:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/10638 [TEMP CLOSED]

I am currently attempting to breed for pets with a better chance at fighting Etelia for the upcoming event! When the project develops a bit more, I'll make an Etelia Warriors group where you can track my progress, and where I'll eventually(hopefully) be selling some!

Project Status: Breeding pets with 1-3 right genes to get the recessive ones.

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-30 05:04:30 — Link

The max is five, what you need to know is that the war has just ended and the prophecy dragonets have created a school for all the tribes, so as to encourage peace and friendship. The winglets are like your dorms but classes are all mixed up. 

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• wildflowers
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-30 05:19:36 — Link

Character name: Ptarmigan/Pta

Winglet: Quartz yo

Personality: Pta is very difficult and possessive. If she wants something, you'd better hope she gets it. She's also very clingy with the little friends she has and gets jealous if she isn't given their undivided attention. Although she isn't a very nice dragon, to most standards, there are moments when she can be good-natured. She finds it hard to understand other people and how they think and gets very frustrated a lot because of it. 

Looks: Smaller than normal IceWing with pale white-blue scales, and lighter underscales. Horns are white and eyes are very dark blue. Has a shorter snout than most Icewings. Has white splashes and a marking around her eye similar to a ptarmigan.

Background: WIP

Other: WIP?? idk

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-30 10:36:31 — Link

Character name: Current

Winglet: Copper

Personality: Cocky,

Looks: Current is mainly mediumblue with an aquamarine stripe down either side of him, his wings are a gradient color going from the same blue as his body to lime green. His legs go from medium blue to a teal, and his tail goes from medium blue to aquamarine, his eyes are midnight blue around the pupil that then fades into an ice-blue

Other: None

Character name: Topaz

Winglet: Gold

Personality: Fair, honest, courageous, loyal, brave

Looks: Topaz has orange, yellow, red and gold scales that change color in the sun, he has a strange swirling pattern on his forehead that never changes color,  he has metalic copper colored eyes that fade out into orange

Other: none

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-31 03:26:48 — Link

Name: Dolphin

Winglet: Silver

Personality: Dolphin is an eccentric fun loving dragon. She's always packed full of energy and never fails to bring a smile to her friend's faces. Although shes friendly and kind, many dragons dislike her for her annoyingly loud, highpitch voice and lack of chill. She's a drama queen who over-reacts over everything and will give AWFUL advice.

Looks: She has sky blue scales and pale blue underscales, Her scales flash a green glow when underwater and her eyes are a dark lime. She has the royal patterns on the underside of her wings but she doesn't who she is related to. She small in size and slightly underweight for a dragon her age. 

Background: She came from a fairly common Seawing family who almost always stayed underwater, let alone see other tribes! Dolphin originally went to a Seawing war school but was never any good at it. She was bullied for her size and was grateful when the war ended. She immediately wanted to leave the Kingdom of sea and so applied for a chance to attend Jade Academy.

Other: Dolphin isn't the smartest and is sure to fail every class, so she will be in desperate need of a tutor <3

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-31 04:55:38 — Link

all accepted

feel free to make more characters if you want

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-31 05:00:46 — Link

Skyree

Silver

Female

Fierce, loyal, rash, curious, aggressive,

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/another-wings-of-fire/images/4/49/SkyWing.png/revision/latest?cb=20150225194627

Grew up around the mountains, with a father who later died. Usually never socialized much. Enrolled in th Jade Academy because she didn't have anywhere else to go.

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-04 20:42:00 — Link

Character Name: Evergreen

Winglet: Jade

Personality: Sharp, witty, and agressive in battle but tolerates other tribes more than the average IceWing. She isn't exactly friendly with them, though, and think carefully of what you want to say before talking to her! Usually stays away from any dragons in general. Is very confusing when you first meet her, as she will give multipe of her own opinions, which differ within minutes. Hard to understand even when you become friends with her.

Looks: Mildly pale blue, with navy hints under her wings and larger navy scales patterning her legs. Her tail fades to a stronger shade of blue at the end. She also has strange, tiny icy-green scales in a line leading from behind her eyes to the tips of her wings. Her eyes are translucent blue, which stand out against her constricted pupils.

Other: A huge fan of the IceWing royal family.

• Audrearavana
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-10 01:25:24 — Link

character name: Toucan

Winglet: silver

Personality: Surprisingly depressing for a Rainwing

Looks: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/wingsoffirefanon/images/4/4b/Rainwing%2FNightwing_hybrid.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150630113946

Background: Evil mother and dead father, siblings dissapeared.

• Sashiasta
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-12 05:24:44 — Link

(Can I reserve a Nightwing?)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-15 03:22:09 — Link

Is this going to start anytime soon? Not to be impatient or anything...

• TheBluefireDragon
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-15 02:44:01 — Link

Always needs vermillion

• sjor
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-31 13:27:21 — Link

Still going on or nah? :)

Let's talk, ey?

I'm weird.

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-23 17:39:12 — Link

Character name: Destiny

Winglet: Quartz

Personality: a quiet, secretive Nightwing that doesn't talk.

Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=nightwing+wof&rlz=1CATAVM_enUS1001&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi8-tDdtKr3AhVjEzQIHWx-BZ0Q_AUoAXoECAEQAw&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=v8MnKW2zqaFd-M&imgdii=aVXY5EKsvoZMmM

Background: Destiny was born in a secret location, not on the island of Pyrrhia. She has the power to predict the future, but it is brief. Nobody else knows.

Other: Predicts future

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP woodie u were awesome and i will miss u

Other games I can be found on!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla