Boards < General < Help < Energy Flow Cads

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Aliran
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 02:18:32 — Link

Hello! 

I am a novice player, please help me! 

I play 3 days ago, my Energy Flow Cards always zero! Active pet 10 energy, free, yet zero...  Why is that? Can I do anything? What is that Energy Flow Card?

Thank you!

fotó ala2_zpsnxiegger.jpg">

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 02:43:55 — Link

Your portal can only hold up to 20 queued explores at any one time. If you run out, you'll have to wait for them to regenerate before you explore more, and you'll get a new one every hour. Energy flow cards are extra explores you can gain by sending pets to the State Portal Branch (it's a building you need to construct before you can use it) so you can bypass the 20-explore limit.

Hope this helps!

• Aliran
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 05:40:16 — Link

Located Islands: 20

Energy Flow Cards: 0

Do not I get one every hour Enegy Flow Cards - always zero!

Thank you, but unfortunately that's left.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 06:59:23 — Link

Your Located Islands are what you get every hour, with the maximum capacity of 20.

Energy Flow Cards, as said, are obtained through sending pets (a maximum of 5 a day) to the State Portal Service Branch. These extra explores are used when your Located Islands have reached 0 so you can explore more, but the pets you send in to get the cards are gone forever.

State Portal Service Branch

State Portal Service Branch

Bill of Materials
Lazulite 50
Marble 200
Stone 100
Telescope 1
Compass 1
Hourglass 1
Coins 10000

List of Requirements
Intuition 80
Intelligence 80

Description

Portal Service takes your pets in exchange for 5 Energy Flow Cards. You can send up to 5 pets every day.

Your pets won't return back to you after sending!

• Aliran
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 09:33:41 — Link

Thanks!

The main problem was that I could not handle the portal... Sorry! Unfortunately, we are very slow internet, and I use Google translator software, I very little speak English. Sorry, sorry...

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla