Boards < Community < Roleplay < Cats of the night- A Warriors roleplay (Still accepting!)

Boards

Poll: What do you want the clan name to be?

Darkclan

0 votes / 0%
Duskclan

5 votes / 36%
Nightclan

3 votes / 21%
Shadeclan

5 votes / 36%
Ravenclan

1 votes / 7%
Crowclan

0 votes / 0%

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-20 00:09:33 — Link

Dragon Dreamers- It's fine, although I wouldn't recommend playing 'main characters', if you know what I mean. Like the deputy, who has to organize patrols everyday, or whatever. However, we would LOVE to have you join :)

I would say you could play the kits until they became apprentices, then give them away to others. Or if you get REALLLLLY attached to them *sneaks away silently, holding twenty million kittens* you could give your queen or mate away. 

I really hope you join =^.^=

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• DragonDreamers
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-20 00:42:46 — Link

So still no more than three cats? No matter what?

I'm just having troubles believing that we have enough people if a litter or two of four kits is born to take some. But I suppose if that  ever happens, we wouldn't have a choice other than to expand the limit to about five.

I'm usually on from (Game time) 00:10–4:00

MASSIVE Stable Sweep– 100 pets!

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11418 [OPEN]

Item Trades:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/10638 [TEMP CLOSED]

I am currently attempting to breed for pets with a better chance at fighting Etelia for the upcoming event! When the project develops a bit more, I'll make an Etelia Warriors group where you can track my progress, and where I'll eventually(hopefully) be selling some!

Project Status: Breeding pets with 1-3 right genes to get the recessive ones.

• Moonfeather126
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-21 21:34:00 — Link

Ok

I am always looking for vermillion. And deviance, yeet.

ALSO I'M ON THE HUNT FOR QUARTZ!

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-21 23:31:41 — Link

I could always take on some kits.

• DragonDreamers
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-25 03:22:36 — Link

https://goo.gl/images/2gRlqZ

Name: Shadefeather

Appearance: Dark brown rosetted Siamese with ice blue eyes(see picture)

Personality: quiet, shy, caring, loyal, fierce(in battle and when protecting those she cares about)

History:

When Shadefeather was an apprentice, her mother was exiled for murdering another cat. Shadefeather(paw at the time) had only known the loving side of her mother, the one who would fight one hundred badgers to protect her. Believing that it was something she had done affected her in three ways.

First, to be the best warrior she could be to prevent anyone from leaving her again.

Second, to not become attached to too many cats, to avoid more grief upon losing those she loved.

And third, to protect those she has left with her life.

Name: Sageleaf

Appearance: gray lynx tabby(like Siamese, but with stripes on colored parts like head, legs, tail, etc.– see picture) with olive green eyes(unlike picture)

Personality: quiet, thoughtful, optimistic, friendly

Other (optional):

• My original character Sageleaf has a sister, but I chose not to add her so as not to pass maximum cat limit

• I have a list of important medicinal herbs and uses used in Warriors, and although not complete, it includes enough to be a medicine cat(if I have time to check it)

Another thing, what if we have a huge list of names with suffixes? Like if the prefix is Oak, and we have about twenty suffix ideas, could we PM you the list and you choose from those? I would guess it gives room to act as a leader in choosing, while keeping the name to something that sounds nice to the owner. I'm asking because I love naming warrior cats and, not to brag, but for explanation, I'be gotten pretty good at it. I would be willing to help you if needed too.

Also, would the medicine cat choose medicine cat apprentice suffixes, like in the books?

Item Trades:

I am currently attempting to breed for pets with a better chance at fighting Etelia for the upcoming event! When the project develops a bit more, I'll make an Etelia Warriors group where you can track my progress, and where I'll eventually(hopefully) be selling some!

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-25 23:59:29 — Link

That's a good idea! I can defintely do that. And yes, the medicine cat chooses the apprentice's name.

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• DragonDreamers
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-26 04:51:08 — Link

Thank you so much! I LOVE making names, you have no idea. XD

Item Trades:

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-09 03:59:32 — Link

Still open

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-18 21:13:26 — Link

Okay, so I thought I would do the allegiances as I wait for more people to sign up.

Leader: Nightstar

Deputy: Open

Med.Cat: Sageleaf

Warriors:

Shadefeather

Windsong

Stickflower

Apprentices:

Icepaw

Kits:

Ravenkit

Windkit

Petalkit

Queens:

None

Elders:

None

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-26 21:44:00 — Link

Can I still join, because i would love to!

Name: Windsong

Apperence: Image result for bengal cats outside

Personality: Curious, out-going, loves to watch the moon rise and set. Hopes that there is someone out their for her.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-27 02:04:24 — Link

Accepted!

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-27 06:17:56 — Link

Can I like have a appritence? And like mabye become deputy if no one else takes it?

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-28 21:36:37 — Link

Go for it :)

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-29 20:29:36 — Link

Name: stickflower

Appearance: Siamese with a blind right eye

Personality: sence of humor,  loves kits, nasty toward cats who don't ask to come in and annoy her,  takes prophecy's very seriously.

History: wanted to be medicine cat but when got a mentor it was a warrior and not the medicine cat. Got blind eye when battling to save a kit from an enemy clan.

Other: none

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-29 20:37:59 — Link

I changed her history. Is that alright?

No.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla