Boards < Community < Roleplay < Cats of the night- A Warriors roleplay (Still accepting!)

Boards

Poll: What do you want the clan name to be?

Darkclan

0 votes / 0%
Duskclan

5 votes / 36%
Nightclan

3 votes / 21%
Shadeclan

5 votes / 36%
Ravenclan

1 votes / 7%
Crowclan

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 04:46:19 — Link

Hai! So, I have decided to make an active roleplay about Warriors. I haven't decided a clan name yet *sigh*, so I need your opinion. Please vote on the poll above. Shooooo........er.........let's get on with it, I guess. (Can you tell I am socially awkward?)

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History (optional):

Other (optional):

RULES:

-If you choose to be a kit or apprentice, I will pick your Warrior name. If you don't like it, I can always change it, so no worries there.

-Please please please please PLEASE!!!!! don't choose names like Star___ or Dragon___ or Moon___ or whatever. The cats don't know what an angel, demon, dragon, phoenix, etc. is, and star, moon, dream, spirit, and all those kind of stuffs are sacred. So please try to keep it realistic.

-Each person can control up to three cats. We need as many cats as possible, so invite your friends or anybody who likes Warriors to join. The more the merrier!

-If you want your cat to have a mate, you must ask the person playing that cat first. Does that even make sense? Erm.......s'okay. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here.

-Have fun!

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 04:55:29 — Link

Name: Erm............I guess I'll stay Nightstar?????

Appearance: Black fur with silver flecks on back and silver swirls on legs (bengal tabby mix). Icy blue eyes and a v in one ear. 

Personality: Proud and stubborn, yet calm and cool-headed. She would rather fight than talk, but she tries to avoid a battle at all costs. Her clanmates are her life, and she would lay down all her lives willingly for them. 

History (optional): Nope

Other (optional): New leader, has nine lives still intact.

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 06:59:55 — Link

Name: RavenKit

Appearance: this is what she looks like.

Personality: Mischevious, Naughty, Proud, Stubborn

History (optional): Meh, maybe later

Other (optional): Blind. Which is obvious if you know me.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 17:41:35 — Link

I guess that you're supposed to name me, so...

Girl

Kit

Appearanc: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0d/13/8e/0d138e3e695bd2627257fb6ec23825b4.jpg

Outgoing, mischevious, doesn't know when to stop, rule breaker,

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 18:15:29 — Link

HD7547- Oh no, you can choose your prefix!

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 20:52:48 — Link

Okay, how about Silverkit, or Windkit?

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 21:27:15 — Link

Oooh! I like Windkit!

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 23:43:57 — Link

Okay, that'll work. I usually use her in Warriors roleplays.

• Moonfeather126
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-17 03:26:31 — Link

Icepaw

Apprentice

She-cat

Silver tabby with icy blue eyes

Trouble maker, sneaky, loyal

A bit of history:

Was found wandering near the border as a loner until taken in by clan

I am always looking for vermillion. And deviance, yeet.

ALSO I'M ON THE HUNT FOR QUARTZ!

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-17 04:24:25 — Link

Accepted

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-17 06:16:21 — Link

Just came up with a name for my cat whilst sulking in my room, I edited the thing.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-18 02:30:04 — Link

Graet! Thank you!

• Moonfeather126
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-18 23:25:20 — Link

Sooo.. when do we start roleplay?

I am always looking for vermillion. And deviance, yeet.

ALSO I'M ON THE HUNT FOR QUARTZ!

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-19 03:40:04 — Link

When a few more people join, including a deputy and medicine cat :)

• DragonDreamers
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-19 15:45:19 — Link

I would like to join, but before I do, some questions.

Is it all right if I'm not on often? At least once a day, but I'll probably miss about ten-twenty posts?

If one of our cats has kits, are we allowed to expand our maximum number of cats to play those kittens, or can we only have as many as our max? Or do we give them out to other players to play?

The second question is important because I wanted to play one pregnant female cat, her mate, and possibly medicine cat.

MASSIVE Stable Sweep– 100 pets!

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11418 [OPEN]

Item Trades:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/10638 [TEMP CLOSED]

I am currently attempting to breed for pets with a better chance at fighting Etelia for the upcoming event! When the project develops a bit more, I'll make an Etelia Warriors group where you can track my progress, and where I'll eventually(hopefully) be selling some!

Project Status: Breeding pets with 1-3 right genes to get the recessive ones.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla